- Signs of a shift in list trends. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Jul98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p1
States that according to the 1998 Benchmarking Report on Lists and Databases, by the `Catalog Age' periodical, catalog companies are becoming less protective about sharing their list data with their competitors. Findings of the report.
- Catalogs, Brochures, Literature, Technical Bulletins. // American Printer;May2005, Vol. 122 Issue 5, p91
This section presents catalogs and other information resources related to printing craft and the printing industry.
- INNOVATIONS: MEDIA. // Concrete Products;Jan2003, Vol. 106 Issue 1, p67
Presents various information resources related to construction equipment. Overview of the coatings catalog from W.R. Meadows; Description of the Products Catalog for construction equipment from Sika Corp.; Outline of the hydraulic technology catalog from Enerpac.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS LITERATURE. // Design News;8/21/89, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p83
Features various catalogs and literature on control systems. Products featured; Manufacturers; Information provided in the catalog.
- NEW LITERATURE. // Design News;8/21/89, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p189
Features various catalogs and literature on products related to engineering. Products and manufacturers; Information provided by the catalog; Contact information.
- Data Backup and Migration Continue to Vex Enterprises. // Information Management Journal;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the survey involving data management which reveals the lack of data backup, and migration processes within data companies in the U.S.
- Michel publishes software and several new catalogues. Parker, Everett L. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;6/16/2006, Vol. 198 Issue 24, p19
Presents an overview of the various software catalogs and other publications from Germany-based publishing firm Michel. Michel Junior Catalogue Germany 2006; Michel Overseas Catalogue Central and East Asia 2006; Michel Gulf States Catalogue 2006; Michel UN Specialized Catalogue 2006.
- LITERATURE REVIEW. Bramlet, Christina R. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul2006, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p198
This article presents information on resource information such as catalogs and pamphlets related to machine-tools. DMG America Inc.'s 2005/2006 catalog highlights the company's wealth of available machining options. Multicolored tabs denote each section covering business sectors such as turning,...
- TOOL BOX: READER'S REFERENCE. // Motor Age;Apr2004, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p104
Presents several information resources related to the automobile industry. Bearings and seals catalog for car and light truck applications from SKF/Chicago Rawhide; Profile piece from Atlas Copco which discusses the company's mission and product lines; Brochure from White Industries that...