Retailers log on to the new work ethic
- Suppliers target growing number of home offices. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;11/16/98, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p21
Reports that home offices are the target of office suppliers in Tucson, Arizona. Customer profile of Simutek Macintosh dealer; Target customers of Office Max; Office supplies needed by home offices.
- Convenience works for drug stores in growing home office market. Sax, Barbara White // Drug Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p43
Describes the convenience of drug stores in the growing home office market in the United States. Increasing demand for home office products; Advantage of drug stores by offering smaller and reasonable product sizes; Tips in home office product merchandising.
- Sales potential soars as homes become offices. // Drug Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p45
Describes the potential of the home office category in drugstores due to the increasing number of home offices in the United States. Increasing demand for home office products and computer accessories; Trend in organizer products.
- Regularising the Regulator: the Government's Consultation about Placing the Forensic Science Regulator on a Statutory Footing. Wilson, Tim J.; Stockdale, Michael W.; Gallop, Angela M. C.; Lawler, Bill // Journal of Criminal Law;Apr2014, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p136
This article comments on a recent Home Office consultation about making forensic regulation statutory and the government's response to the Law Commission's recommendations for reforming the admissibility of expert evidence in criminal trials. By suggesting a duty of 'omissive disclosure' we...
- Home office addresses modern lifestyles. RUSSELL, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;2/10/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p39
The article discusses the marketing trends adopted by home office suppliers at the Las Vegas Market furniture trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2014 along with information on the release of an office chairs line from Office Star Products and the comments of vice president David Walker.
- Home sweet office. Ross, Emily // BRW;9/18/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p78
Focuses on the home office equipment and furniture market in Australia. Increase in demand for home office furniture and furnishings; Product offerings and business strategies of furniture retailers in the country.
- Reasons behind surge in home offices as varied as the people who create them. Biele, Katharine // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/25/96, Vol. 26 Issue 22, Focus p1
Focuses on the factors that fueled the increase in home offices in the 1990s. Self-employment decision by communications specialist Katherine Thomas; Number of new businesses formed in 1995; Pressure for corporate downsizing; Effect of technological advances on telecommuting; Space-saving...
- Mixed Results on Telecommuting Survey. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p43
The article offers information on the results of the telecommuting survey among Americans which show that 37% are more productive when telecommuting at the office, while 29% have higher productivity at home.
- Which standard is better for teleworkers: Wi-Fi of HomeRF? Eaton, Dennis; Caswell, Wayne // Network World;04/09/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p47
Compares two different standards for telecommuting in small home offices. Wireless fidelity standard; HomeRF standard; Key features and specifications of the two standards.