Explain `rip off' Britain
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p63
Presents charts depicting the financial status of furniture industries in the U.S. Lists of companies; Sales per quarter; Details on the cumulative effect of an accounting change.
- Airsprung stronger. // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p2
Discloses the positive effect on Airsprung Group of the closure of cabinet firm Casterbridge.
- Bassett 1Q sales up 7.1%, profits off 2.3%. // Furniture/Today;4/3/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p46
The article reports on the sales performance of full-line manufacturer Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. in Basett, Virginia. Its sales rose 7.1 percent in the first quarter of 2005 while its net income slipped 2.3 percent due to higher operating expenses at company-owned dedicated stores. Its...
- MAAX Quarterly Results Up, Business Is For Sale. // Supply House Times;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p28
Details the financial results of bath and kitchen products supplier Maax Inc. for the second quarter ended August 31, 2003. Net income; Net margin; Consolidated sales.
- Ashley again leads Top 25 sources list. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/21/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p1
The article highlights the financial performance of the top 25 furniture sources in the United States. Ashley Furniture leads the list of the top furniture sources. The company posted 14.7 percent increase in U.S. SALES IN 2006. Eleven of the companies included in the list saw sales grow from...
- Lancashire independent sees sales boost. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p6
The article reports on the 20 percent increase in the sales of Kaine & Rawson Ltd., a Lancashire, England-based bed specialist.
- Furniture star of Argos sales. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p7
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture segment of Argos in Great Britain. Increase in home delivery sales; Improvement in the Homebase kitchen sales.
- Chromcraft earnings up 18.2% in year. // Furniture/Today;02/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p66
Focuses on the rise in furniture maker Chromcraft Revington Inc.'s earnings for the fourth quarter of 2000. Factors for the gains.
- Hudson's Bay net earnings jump 53.2%. // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p90
Reports the financial performance of furniture retailer Hudson's Bay Company of Toronto during the fourth quarter of 2002. Net earnings; Sales; Management costs and gross margins.