- Swanglen buys county products. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Focuses on upholstered headboard and accessory manufacturer Swanglen Furniture's acquisition of the assets of metal headboard and bestead firm County Products.
- Hashmi buys Galley and Ensee. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p36
Focuses on Asia-based houseware firm Hashmi International's acquisition of the Galley Kitchenware and Ensee businesses.
- Corning buys Ekco and Oxo. // Housewares;Sep/Oct99, Issue 148, p2
Reports on Corning Consumer Products of Great Britain' purchase of houseware brands Ekco and Oxo.
- New housewares player. // Housewares;Sep/Oct99, Issue 148, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Etcetera Reject Shops by homewares company Home Equipment Limited in Great Britain.
- Mbo for The Stewart Group. // Housewares;Jan/Feb2000, Issue 150, p6
Reports the merger between The Stewart Group and the Bunzl plc by Natwest Equity partners. Implications for the consumer market of both companies; Inclusions of the buyout; Establishment of a Middle East link by the merger.
- Home Place snaps up the Inventory chain. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Jan/Feb2000, Issue 150, p7
Reports the acquisition of the Inventory chain by The Home Place in London, England. Impact of the acquisition on the nationwide operations of The Home Place; Schedule for the rebranding of the Inventory stores; Modifications in the race-track style of the Inventory chain Kensington branch.
- Houseware mergers are hitting home. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;01/11/99, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
Reports that the housewares industry in the United States is shrinking as a result of mergers and acquisitions within the business sector. Total value of the American housewares industry; Overview on different merger agreements between various industry players; Impact of the consolidation trend...
- Northeast groups merge to create GMFA. // Furniture/Today;2/20/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p4
The article focuses on merging of the Metropolitan Furnishings Association and the Greater New York Home Furnishings Association in one organization called the Greater Metropolitan Furnishings Association.
- NAHFA takes over Home Furnishings Council. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;3/17/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p33
The article reports on the management takeover of the North American Home Furnishing Association (NAHFA) to the initiative and new program development of Home Furnishings Council (HFC).