- Furniture stocks summary 6/5 - 6/12. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p38
A graph is presented that shows the performance of U.S. furniture stocks for the week of June 5-12, 2008.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/11--1/18. // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p87
A graph is presented showing the performance of furniture stocks in the United States from January 11-18, 2007.
- DFS and Courts aid CM Index to reach a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on the movement of shares of stocks of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, compiled as of March 19, 1999. Price index; Retailers driving improved stock index; Retailers posting share price improvements; Manufacturers and suppliers posting improved market...
- Share update. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Presents statistics of the stock prices of furniture manufacturers in Great Britain for the week of October 29, 1999.
- Rosebys cracks the 400p mark. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p6
Comments on the share prices of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the week ending May 19, 2000. Rosebys; Marks & Spencer; Allders; House of Fraser.
- Courts' boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p7
Reports on the stock market performance of several furniture manufacturers and retailers operating in Great Britain as of June 22, 1998. Stock price slump suffered by DSF Furniture; Impact of profit warnings from Allders on the company's stock.
- Bad deal from index as investments plummet. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p8
Opinion. Presents share prices of furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain, at the close of trading on December 4, 1998. Decline of share prices of Uno, Marks & Spencer and Airsprung Group; Performance of the FTSE 100 Index.
- Allied approach. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p5
Reports on share price movement in Great Britain's furniture industry for the week of September 25, 1998. Prices of the stocks of retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Market capitalization; Reports affecting Allied Carpets and Marks & Spencer.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;03/26/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p59
Reports on the performance of furniture industry stocks in the United States before the week of March 26, 2001. Percentage change of the prices; List of gainers and losers; Performance to earnings ratio.