Rose's fundraising tops _GCP_ 200,000 thanks to Ball
- Spinning for a Solution. Sullivan, Elisabeth A. // Marketing News;7/30/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p8
This article reports on the annual Cycle for Survival nonprofit event that features an indoor cycling relay to raise money for rare cancer research.
- Shindigs to benefit local cancer research. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;08/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p6
Reports on fund-raising events to be held in Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, in September 2000, to benefit cancer research. Cowtown Ball; Dallas Cattle Baron's Ball; Fund-raising goals; Ticket prices.
- New members join Team Kahnawake's fight against cancer. Kjono, Jenny // Eastern Door;3/11/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p25
The article focuses on the success of the Ride to Conquer Cancer which is a two-day event held in 2011 in Quebec City intended to raise funds for cancer research and care at the Jewish General Hospital's Segal Cancer Centre.
- What's all the Hoop-la about BraLaPalooSa? Callaway, Wendi // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/26/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 21, p6A
The article offers information on the BraLaPalooSa fund raising event to be held on October 21-22, 2011 in Texas for the benefit of the breast cancer research of Susan G. Komen Breast Center in Dallas, Texas.
- 8,000 Hudson valley residents raise $802,000 for breast cancer reseach. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p18
The article on the effort of the residents in Hudson Valley, Wappingers Falls, New York to help raise 802,000 U.S. dollars during the breast cancer awareness movement in October 2010.
- Australian Women's Health Diary. BERRY, EMI // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2014, Issue 173, p28
The article offers information on the Australian Women's Health Diary being offered by the Breast Cancer Institute annually to raise funds to support breast cancer research.
- Revlon runs raise $4M. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/15/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 93, p8
Reports that the Fifth Annual Entertainment Industry Foundation and Revlon Run/Walk for Women had raised over $3 million for cancer research. Numbers of participants in the event; Celebrities who participated in the event.
- Enter the dragon to raise cash for charity. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p29
Reports the dragon boat race fundraising in Hong Kong, China. Support for the Imperial Cancer Research Fund; Sponsorship of Ercol employees; Success of the Cabinet shop team.
- Golf outing raises money for hospital. // Collinsville Herald;9/14/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 37, pC3
The article reports that over 600,000 U.S. dollars for cancer research and prevention have been raised at the 2011 Allison's Friends of Hope Foundation Golf Outing, held at the Sunset Hill Country Club in Edwardsville, Illinois for the benefit of the Friends of Hope Breast Diagnostic Center.