Save 14% by moving to a cm subscription
- Clarification. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p6
A correction to the article "Nick Worthington of Dreams" that was published in the October 2009 issue is presented.
- Cabinet Maker launches new website. // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2010, Issue 5715, p4
The article reports on the launch of the journal "Cabinet Maker" of its new web site located at www.cabinet-maker.co.uk
- Gearing up... // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2008, Issue 5602, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the significance of environmentalism to the furniture industry and another on the new Web site of the magazine "Cabinet Maker."
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2013, Issue 5840, p3
The author discusses how the staff of "Cabinet Maker" dealt with the loss of internet connection when it transferred to a new office in June 2013.
- Jobs on-line at cm1st.com. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p1
Announces the addition of a recruitment section to the Web site of the magazine 'Cabinet Maker' in July 2002.
- Cabinet Maker online audit. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2007, Issue 5554, p3
The article evaluates ABC Electronic, an online information system from Cabinet Maker.
- Leader. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the trend on how the cabinet makers will improve their businesses in 2013, an interview with Olaf Schmidt, vice president of textiles and textile technologies at Messe Frankfurt, and...
- Kayflex Limited. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2014, Issue 5899, p7
A retraction of the article regarding bedding company Kayflex Ltd. published at the website of the journal "Cabinet Maker" on May 21, 2014 is presented.
- An open and shut case for additional coverage. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2007, Issue 5530, p9
The article announces the significance of the return of the legals column within the magazine "Cabinet Maker." The column brings to readers the latest news on companies that have run into problems. It is also found that, recently, fewer companies are failing. Readers can post their own comments...