Tetrad Studio in deal to buy Delcor stores
- Bigger size for Jersey. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p4
Focuses on the store expansion of The Tetrad Studio in Jersey, Channel Islands.
- Three of the best. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p19
Highlights Great Britain's The Furniture Industry Awards 2000. Awards conferred on Dreams and The Tetrad Studio; Finalist in the Independent category; Categories of The Furniture Industry Awards 2001 Retailer Award.
- LAS VEGAS MARKET REMAINS SLUGGISH. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP12
The article reports on the slow growth of the retail market in Las Vegas, Nevada due to high unemployment and tight consumer spending which prevent any chance of economic recovery.
- Retailers thrive with speedy deliveries. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p32
- Same-stores up slightly in third week. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p30
Reports on retail sales in the U.S. during the third week of January 2003. Improvements in sales; Performance of various segments of the retail sector.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p2
Presents news items related to retail trade in the U.S. Appointment of Debbie Rowland as table linen buyer at Kohl's; decrease of the second quarter profits of Costco Wholesale.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p2
Reports on news and developments concerning the United States retail industry. Appointment of William Young to the position of vice president at Pamida stores; Bon-Ton Stores Inc.'s signing of a lease to operate a store in Latham, New York; Kohl's hiring of Wesley McDonald to the position of...
- Trying to resolve the WYSIWYG dilemma. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p13
Discusses the proliferation of companies from Asia in the United States retail market. Advantages of Chinese companies; Issues of interest to buyers in the Showtime event in High Point, North Carolina; Challenges for American companies.
- Retail Briefs. // Home Textiles Today;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the retail industry in the U.S. including the redesign and revamp of the 55 Chicago area units of Target Corp., the expansion of the sustainability program of Macy's Inc., and the launch of the four small business grants by Sears Holdings.