East authorizes United Equipment Funding
- East Manufacturing authorizes Lone Star. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that East Manufacturing named Lone Star Truck & Trailer as an authorized dealer for the company's flaltbeads, accessories and dump trailers. Lone Star, which was established in 2001, has a repair shop and a parts department at its facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
- East Mfg authorizes dealer in Oregon. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2007, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that East Manufacturing named Pacific Truck & Trailer as an authorized dealer to serve customers in Northern California and southern Oregon. Pacific Truck & Trailer, which was established in 1980, employs 25 workers. It has six repair bays and a paint booth at its facility in...
- New Genesis Trailers from East Mfg. Look Great on the Road and on the Bottom Line. // Fleet Equipment;May2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
Evaluates Genesis aluminum dump and transfer truck trailers from East Manufacturing. Description of the sidewalls; Percentage of fuel savings; Composition.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p42
Announces the availability of East Manufacturing's LITE-RIDE aluminum suspension hanger in a bolt-on version for most aluminum frame trailers and as an integrated weld-on option for East Frameless dump trailers.
- Bert's Hits Bullseye. Hartfiel, Robin // Dealernews;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p42
Features the Bert's Mega Mall motor vehicle dealership in Covina, California. Total space area; Highlights of the store's grand re-opening; Product lines; Parking facility.
- Time for a cafe break. Watanabe, Laurie // Dealernews;Oct98, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p10
Reports that powersports vehicle dealer Gregoire Sport in Joliette, Quebec treated customers to free coffee, hot dogs and other snacks as part of their Third Annual Coffee Meet in 1998. Offer of big discounts; Other activities.
- Dealing with legislation. Walton, Christopher // Commercial Motor;8/14/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5599, p16
The article discusses the block exemption regulations implemented in Great Britain in 2014. Topics covered include the law's impact on transportation companies and the effect on vehicle dealers and manufacturers in Europe. Also mentioned is the opposition of several transportation associations...
- News from Europe. Walker, Alastair James // Dealernews;Oct99, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p18
Presents news relevant to sports vehicle dealers in Europe for October 1999. Includes the recruitment of Robert Kilpatrick as chief executive officer of Norton Motorcycles; Opening of a sports motorbike plant in near Bologna, Italy by Italjet.
- Changes! Hartfiel, Robin // Dealernews;Sep2002, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p4
Discusses preparations for the launch of the re-designed `Dealernews' magazine on its September 2002 issue. Interruptions during graphic designer Lisa DiStefano's final presentation on the magazine's updated look; Listing of the magazine's web site on every page; Changes in the powersports...