Tramec, MacLean Crewson agree to merger
- ACR Logistics maps out a route to becoming UK's specialist provider. Pendrous, Rick // Food Manufacture;Oct2004, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the possible consolidation of logistics firms and hauliers according to the boss of ACR Logistics. Added value services to the food and drink manufacturers; Concentration of ACR; Position of ACR on Europe's ranking of supply company.
- Mills Announce Acquisitions, Closings. // Textile World;Oct2005, Vol. 155 Issue 9, p12
Reports on developments involving company acquisitions in the textile industry in the U.S. Purchase of Diolen Industrial Fibers Inc. by Performance Fibers Inc.; Acquisition of the assets of Robison-Anton Textile Co. by A&E; Transaction between AF&Y and Culp Inc.
- TRACTOR FOCUS. Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;4/8/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 14, Special section p3
Presents updates on the tractor industry and market in Great Britain. Impact of mergers on the industry; Information on the multi-brand marketing strategy of Agco; Reasons for the difficult marketing of the Valtra range from Claas.
- Acquisitions. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the value and number of corporate acquisitions in Ireland in 1998. Performance of the financial services sector.
- Mergers and acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports global acquisitions and mergers of corporations as of August 1999. Includes acquisition of Wattyl Paint Corp. by PPG Industries Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Partnership of ICI plc with Huntsman Corp. London, England; Sale agreement between Akzo Nobel and Seppic Belgium in the...
- Mergers and Acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports several mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises. Acquisition of Technical Coatings Co. by Valspar Corp.; Purchase of Harcros Chemicals Inc. by HCI Acquisitions Inc.; Consolidation between Chemcentral Corp. and Southwest Solvents & Chemicals company.
- The mergers & acquisitions of 1998. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Lists several business mergers and acquisitions in New Jersey in 1998. Number of firms that participated in mergers; Estimated value of mergers; Powerhouse and small mergers; Includes Poe & Brown Inc.'s purchase of Boynton Brothers & Co.; Diplomat Corp.'s purchase Lew Magram Ltd.
- Move up to the multiples. Cole, Stephen R. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 134 Issue 1, p33
Highlights the opportunities brought by consolidation trends to buyers and sellers. Success of consolidations in fragmented industries; Factors contributing to the success of consolidations; Consolidation issues to consider in 2001.
- 100 LARGEST MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p67
Presents a tabulation detailing 100 largest mergers and acquisitions of corporations worldwide as of January 2001. Location of the companies; Ranks of companies; Products of the companies.