MVP qualification changes
- NTEA refines MVP program requirements. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p14
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has changed its Member Verification Program to add recognized allocators, manufacturers and upfitters that have made quality business practices and proved compliance with particular U.S. federal safety rules in 2011.
- National Truck Equipment Association adds, requalifies MVP companies. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 12 member companies and aproved nine new member companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP) for their commitment to excellence and the effective use of safety and quality standards.
- NTEA adds leveraged buying for members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the move by the U.S.-based National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) to offer its members the advantages of leveraged buying through a deal with Prime Advantage Corp.
- NTEA Announces New, Requalified MVP Companies. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/9/2012, p1
The article reports that the U.S. National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 26 member-companies and approved 6 new member-companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP). It mentions that the criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, vehicle...
- NTEA joins financial information network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2008, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the membership of the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in the iLumen Financial Information Network in 2008. Through the network, members of the NTEA can trend their companies' financial performance through analysis and benchmark their performance against their...
- NTCA To Launch Membership Directory and More. // Kitchen & Bath Business;Jul2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p19
This article focuses on the 2007/08 Membership Directory and Buyer's Guide and an official industry directory to be launched by the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Buyer's Guide allows distributors and manufacturers to market their products by categories. The directory and the...
- NACD approves JSL Chemical as member. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the approval for membership given to JSL Chemical Corp. by the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) after the company's successful completion of third-party Document Verification in the U.S. Inclusion of the company in NACD's 250 chemical distribution members;...
- NACD builds on a solid foundation. BOSWELL, CLAY // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p46
The article offers information on the growth of National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) based in U.S. The membership of the organization has increased along with its services. The factors considered responsible for the growth of NACD include, its commitment towards advocacy, the...
- ASA Clarifies Manufacturer Membership Status. // Supply House Times;Sep2004, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on the clarification made by the American Supply Association on the membership status of manufacturers in the U.S. Equality of the manufacturers and distributors in the association; Membership of the manufacturers; Balance of partners.