Survey: Customer value as top priority just lip service in most IT departments
- PERFORMING NEW TRICKS FOR OLD CUSTOMERS. Boston, Brad // Baseline;Jul2004, Issue 32, p24
This article describes an upgrading of a customer database at Cisco Systems. The company has thousands of customers. Interactions with them, from requests for help and open-problem tickets, were stored in different databases than those used for sales and order-status information. The company...
- Digital Transformation Creates CIO Opportunities. Vizard, Michael // CIO Insight;11/20/2013, p2
The article focuses on a survey conducted by the journal "MIT Sloan Review" and information-technology services and business consultancy firm Capgemini which explores the rate of transformation between senior managers and the rank-and-file staff of most businesses. The survey revealed the...
- Determinants of Service Quality in High-end IT Enabled Services: An Indian Perspective. Srivastava, Vandana; Datta, Subhash; Sharfuddin, A.; Kishore, Sanjeev // Information Management & Business Review;Oct2012, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p523
IT enabled Services (ITeS) have charted tremendous growth in India over the last two decades. Over the years, the service domain has evolved to include high-end services as well as traditional services. Along with fresh opportunities, the evolving service landscape brings new challenges for the...
- SPECIAL ISSUE ON INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT. Sambamurthy, V.; Subramani, Mani // MIS Quarterly;Jun2005, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p193
This section introduces a series of articles related to information technology and knowledge management.
- The Key Ingredients to Knowledge Management. Martin, Peter L. // Chief Learning Officer;Oct2003, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p15
Discusses the key ingredients to knowledge management. Learning management system implementation; Enterprise application integration; Extract, transform and load tools.
- Why Knowledge Management is a 'DIRTY' Word. Fluss, Donna // Customer Interface;Feb2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p40
No abstract available.
- The Legal System and Knowledge Management. Montana, John C. // Information Management Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p54
Discusses the legal aspects of knowledge management (KM). Definition of KM; Historical information and recent developments as of July 2000; Culture of law.
- The Spring 2010 KMWorld Buyers' Guide: A Decade of Distinction for Some; A Fresh Start for Others. Moore, Andy // KM World;May2010 Supplement, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various articles including the list of the 100 companies that matter in knowledge management, KMWorld Hall of Fame list, and the new created categories for the technology vendors.
- Many rivers to cross: from ICT to knowledge management systems. Hendriks, Paul H. J. // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Jun2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p57
Several applications of information and communication technology (ICT) have gained considerable popularity as instruments for knowledge management. Some authors even seem to equate knowledge management with the introduction of specific ICT applications (intranets, groupware, etc.). However, the...