Lufkin chooses Aurora as parts supplier
- Aurora plans to operate parts distribution center. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p16
Relates the expansion plans of Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC for their subsidiary, Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC, in May 2004.
- Aurora Breaks Ground for State- of-the-Art Parts Facility. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC's establishment of a distribution center for its subsidiary Aurora Parts and Accessories LLC in Lebanon, Indiana. Schedule of the completion of the site; Supply of trailer replacement, repair parts and market accessories for the commercial vehicle industry;...
- Aurora Parts, PTS offer PTS50 landing gear. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p44
The article outlines the features of the PTS50 trailer pneumatic landing gear manufactured by Prime Transport Solutions and distributed by Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC.
- Aurora parts center. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Apr2005, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p42
The article reports that Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC (APA) has announced the opening of its new distribution center for trailer parts in Lebanon, IN, last month. The spanking new, 300,000-sq.-ft. facility carries more than 20,000 parts for all makes of trailers. APA is a business unit of St....
- Northern and southern lights. // Fleet Owner;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p57
The article reports on developments at trailer aftermarket parts supplier Aurora Parts and Accessories LLC in the U.S. It has added Transcraft flatbed and drop-neck trailer products to its parts line in the U.S. The company also launched a trailer fleet for North American shipments to serve its...
- Aerodynamic distribution. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p68
The article reports on the strategic distribution agreement signed by Advanced Transit Dynamics (ATDynamics) and Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC to distribute its fuel-saving aerodynamic devices at over 400 trailer dealership in the U.S.
- Aurora Opens Parts Distribution Center. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p64
Reports that Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC has moved into its new parts distribution center in Lebanon, Indiana. Physical description of the new facility; Services offered by the company.
- Starting from scratch. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on the parts operation established by Aurora Parts & Accessories. Use of the Wabash warehouse in Lafayette, Indiana in the business of Aurora; Decision of the company to relocate its business; Advantages of the phone system being used by the management to the business; Enhancement of...
- Aurora Parts to be exclusive aftermarket supplier for Wabash National. // Fleet Owner;Jun2015, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Aurora Parts & Accessories LLC has been selected by Wabash National Corp. as its exclusive supplier of aftermarket parts for its vans and platform trailers sold under the leading brand names.