Bosch Rexroth opens Tech Center East
- Hydraulic hybrid truck undergoes field tests. // Machine Design;10/11/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 19, p38
The article reports on the plan of the Department of Sanitation in New York City and the Bureau of Solid Waste in Baltimore, Maryland to test hydrostatic regenerative brakes from Bosch Rexroth of Rochester Hills, Michigan. The brakes feature a hydraulic pump connected to the driveline which...
- Bosch Rexroth consolidates divisions. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the merger of the branch offices of Bosch Rexroth Corp. in Detroit area into the facility in Rochester Hills, Michigan to be closer to the industrial plants in the region. The Intelligent Hydraulic Drives unit of the company is expected to move into the facility in July...
- Refreshing news for U.S. manufacturing. Hitchcox, Alan // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;4/ 8/2013, p1
The article reports on the decision of U.S. manufacturing company Bosch Rexroth to allocate 80 million U.S. dollars to expand the manufacturing sector of the country in 2013. It mentions that the firm has opened a new plant in Fountain Inn, South Carolina in April. According to the author, the...
- SUPPLIER BRIEFS. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov2007, Vol. 135 Issue 11, p8
The article offers news briefs related to metalworking supplier industry in the U.S. The Hill & Griffith Co. sold its mineral divisions in various locations which they claimed as an opportunity to expand. The Modern Equipment Co. Inc. had purchased a facility near its existing plant which...
- Mobile Machine Monitoring. Presher, Al // Design News;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p34
The article reports that a modern method for monitoring machine performance is the use of smartphones and tablets. Developers are looking into upgrading hardware and software tools that will speed up and extend the power of mobile factory apps. Drive and control company Bosch Rexroth is trying...
- Competitive Edge 4.0. Gingerich, Kevin // Assembly;Jan2016, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p52
The article features the Industry 4.0 connected assembly line built at the assembly plant of engineering firm Bosch Rexroth Corp. in Homburg, Germany used to produce electrohydraulic valves for tractors. Topics covered include the features of the assembly workstations that make tasks easier for...
- REXROTH'S HIGHLY MODULAR VALVE MANIFOLD SYSTEM. // Design News;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p73
The article offers brief information on Bosch-Rexroth Corp.'s HF02-LG series of pneumatic valve system.
- Booklet Profiles Oil Cleanliness in Hydraulic Systems. // Production Machining;Jul2013, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p53
The article offers brief information on oil cleanliness booklet from Bosch Rexroth Corp.
- A new angle on valve design. // Machine Design;3/7/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p20
The article offers a preview of the AV03 pneumatic valve, which provides high flow rates in a package that is more compact and lighter than the traditional air valves, from Bosch Rexroth Corp.