KIC, RAM team to build wheel end products
- INTERNATIONAL. // Tire Business;1/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p19
Reports global developments in the tire industry as of January 2001. Completion of a technical center of Bridgestone Corp. in Tokyo, Japan; Opening of a tire plant of Continental AG in Timisoara, Romania; Agreement between Nokian Tyres PLC and Group Michelin in Finland.
- Fletcher's Tire decentralizes as it contracts. Stumpf, Todd // Tire Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p27
Reports the decentralization of Fletcher's Tire & Auto Service Inc. retail contracts in Phoenix, Arizona. Assurance of financial stability; Plans to establish stores in a market growth; Arrangement of affected employees.
- INTERNATIONAL. // Tire Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p19
Reports international developments of tire industry as of September 2002. Details on the joint venture between Continental AG and Moscow Tyre Plant; Negotiation for a tire supply contract between Pirelli SpA and Ceat Ltd.
- Finixx to build 20m/year self-sealing tire plant in China. // European Rubber Journal;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 197 Issue 1, p0012
The article reports that the Baoji local government in Shaanxi province, China signed a contract for the self-sealing safety tire project of tire manufacturer Finixx on December 3m 2014, wherein the Finixx project is the second project approved for developing the automotive sector in Baoji, China.
- Agreement at StÃ¶cken. // European Rubber Journal;May2004, Vol. 186 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the investment of Continental AG at its commercial vehicle tyre plant at StÃ¶cken in Hannover, Germany following an agreement with unions and workers on flexible working time. Purpose of the cash investment; Details of its agreement with unions and workers.
- All auto makers' repair information now on Web. Moore, Miles // Tire Business;4/28/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
All auto makers that signed an agreement to provide independent auto repairers with service and repair information now have their information web sites online, according to the National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF).But auto service organizations that didn't participate in the agreement...
- Goodyear, union workers laud deal. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;9/29/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p3
Goodyear Corp. expects its recently ratified labor agreement with the United Steelworkers of America (USWA) to yield more than $1 billion in cost savings over the pact's three-year life, laying the foundation for the financial and operating recovery of the firm's North American Tire unit. In...
- Contract with Kelly workers expires. Meyer, Bruce // Tire Business;7/21/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p3
The union contract at Goodyear Corp.'s three Kelly-Springfield tire facilities expired July 6, 2003, and now falls under the same day-to-day contract extension as the firm's 11 other sites covered under its master contract with the United Steelworkers of America. A Goodyear spokesman said...
- Wash. business park terminates OTR plant talks. // Tire Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that the commissioners of the Port of Ephrata, Washington have voted against further negotiations with Washington Tire Corp. (WTC) regarding sale of ninety eight acres of the Port property where the company had proposed to build an off the road (OTR) plant on September 20,...