Cinven agrees to acquire JOST group
- Cinven Acquires Klockner Pentaplast of America; Klockner Pentaplast GMBH. // Candy Industry;Nov2001, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p16
Reveals the companies from the Duisburg, Germany-based Klockner-Werke AG that Cinven Ltd. acquired. Value of the deal.
- Cinven to Circle Targets After Closing Latest Fund. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses the intention of European private equity firm Cinven Ltd. to use its fifth buyout fund of $6.5 billion for its fourth merger activity in 2013.
- Birds Eye up for sale. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);3/26/2012, p7
The article reports that private equity firms Permira, Backstone and Cinven have expressed their interest to acquire Iglo Group.
- International private equity firm buys Jost. // Commercial Motor;6/26/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5286, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of truck components supplier Jost by equity firm Cinven Ltd. for an estimated Â£414.7 million. The acquisition is designed to build the global brand and presence of Jost. According to Mike Johnson, sales and marketing at Jost, the company is interested in...
- Today's Transactions: Cinven Pays $732M on 25-year-old Pharmaceutical Firm. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/20/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p30
The article reports on the acquisition of the British pharmaceutical company Mercury Pharma Group Ltd. by private equity firm Cinven Ltd. in 2012.
- Buyout Announced for Zeneca Specialties. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p21
Reports sale of Zeneca Specialties business in a buyout financed by Cinven and Investcorp in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Cinven to acquire GNFT for Â€510m. // Engineer (Online Edition);6/9/2014, p1
The article reports on the acquisition by European private equity firm Cinven of fibre network operator Gas Natural Fenosa Telecomunicaciones in 2014.
- Cinven to Circle Targets After Closing Latest Fund. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/18/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the possibility that private equity firm Cinven Ltd. will make up to four acquisitions in 2013 following the closing of its fifth buyout fund. In 2012, Cinven closed four acquisition deals, which include the security companies Pronet and Prezioso Technilor SAS. It is said...
- Cast of thousands on NCP buyout sees Ashursts pip Lovells to win bid. Power, Helen // Lawyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p13
Reports on the victory of Cinven in the buyout of National Car Parks (NCP) in June 2002. Significance of the buyout to British law firms; Background of the bidders for NCP; Lawyers who represented Cinven.