AL-KO Kober opens facility in Idaho
- AL-KO Kober Corp opens Oregon facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the launch by AL-KO Kober Corp. of its production facility in Oregon in 2010.
- AL-KO Kober Corporation acquires RBW Industries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the acquisition of Chino, California-based RBW Industries Inc. by AL-KO Kober Corporation. Upon the completion of the acquisition, RBW becomes a part of AL-KO Kober Group. It is noted that AL-KO is a leader in the recreational vehicle (RV) chassis and component parts...
- Al-KO Kober marks 80 years in business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p12
The article announces the 80th anniversary of AL-KO Kober, a manufacturer of axles, brakes, hubs and drums for the recreational vehicle, cargo and commercial trailer markets.
- AL-KO Kober, Wilson Trailer develop dedicated rubber torsion triple axle system. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that AL-KO, a full-line trailer axle manufacturer in Elkart, Indiana and Wilson Trailer, a livestock trailer manufacturer, joined forces to develop a dedicated rubber torsion triple axle system.
- AL-KO Kober installs new equipment. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p52
The article reports on the completion by German firm AL-KO Kober Corp. of the installation of a new modern computer numerically controlled (CNC) equipment for the machining of axle, hub and drum components in the U.S.
- Shop survey. // Fleet Owner;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p42
Discusses the findings of the '2001 Shop Installation Survey Results Report' from the National Truck Equipment Association in the United States. Purpose of the report; Issues included in the report.
- Comprehensive Commercial Truck and Transportation Equipment Buyers Guide, Directory Published. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p62
Presents the 2001 edition of the `National Truck Equipment Association Membership Roster & Product Directory.' Its contents; Information on its distribution.
- Mirrors. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Oct2001, Vol. 96 Issue 10, p50
Describes various mirror technologies for commercial trucks. Manufacturing companies which are developing the technologies; Design and construction of several mirror technologies; Significance of LED technology for drivers and traffic administration.
- Onspot Automatic Chain Kit for Hendrickson HN402 Suspension. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p30
Features products for the truck equipment industry. HN-402 tandem axle suspension for fire trucks from Hendrickson; Model 05401 automatic tire chain system form Onspot of North America.