Navistar Defense receives five contracts
- US Marines Plug Into Portable Solar Power. // Microwaves & RF;Jul2012, Vol. 51 Issue 7, pS6
The article focuses on the contract given to Iris Technology Corp. regarding the initial phase of the Solar Power Adaptor -- Generation II (SPAN) by the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command.
- Navistar Defense Receives $880 million Order to Upgrade MRAP Vehicle Fleet. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/10/2012, p2
The article reports on the delivery order received by Navistar Defense LLC from the U.S. Marine Corps System Command to upgrade International MaxxPro Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles with the rolling chassis solution of the company. It says that the award includes services,...
- Navistar Defense to Provide Upgrades for USMC MRAP Fleet. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p15
The article reports that Navistar Defense LLC has received a 880 million dollar-delivery order from the U.S. Marine Corps. (USMC) System Command on January 10, 2012 to upgrade the 2,717 International MAXXPRO mine resistant ambush protected (MRAP) combat vehicles.
- Navistar Defense Receives $134 Million for Fleet Support. // Military Technology;2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Special section p15
The article reports that Navistar Defense LLC has received a 134 million dollar-delivery order from the U.S. Marine Corps. (USMC) System Command for field service representatives (FSRs) to support the International MAXXPRO mine resistant ambush protected (MRAP) combat vehicles.
- Marine Corps Seeks Info on Rugged Mobile NII System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p20
The article deals with the request for information issued by the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command to determine the availability of sources capable of providing a Rugged Mobile Non-Intrusive Inspection System (RMNIIS).
- USMC TO CONSOLIDATE SIGINT SUPPORT SYSTEMS. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the request for information (RFI) issued by the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command for software engineering services in support for the Technical Control and Analysis Center (TCAC) software baseline. The RFI is applicable to companies that can perform software development...
- Force Protection Industries To Provide Additional Marine Corps Fuel Tank Kits. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;9/27/2011, Vol. 251 Issue 61, p5
The article reports that Force Protection Industries Inc. has announced that it has got contract for fuel tank modernization kits from the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command. It states that work of the contract which is worth 16.9 million dollars is expected to be completed by March 30, 2012. The...
- General Dynamics Awarded $289 Million For IED Jamming System. // Defense Daily;2/9/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 26, p8
This article reports on the $289 million contract awarded by the Marine Corps Systems Command to General Dynamics to develop, design, integrate, produce and install Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Electronic Counter Measure systems as of February 2006. The contract also...
- Transhield To Supply Protective Vehicle Covers--Largest Defense Contract In Company History. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;11/1/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 23, p1
The article reports that defense contractor Transhield Inc. has received an 8.3 million dollars contract from the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command to supply protective covers for more than 4,500 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles and other equipment operated by the U.S. Army, Navy...