Heil delivers several pneumatic trailers
- Keeping ULSD low. Harris, Bill // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p75
The article discusses the testing efforts of Heil Trailer International to determine the efficiency of its tank trucks. A trial test was conducted on a 9,200-gallon five-compartment trailer. A quick unloading procedure was simulated and left with retained volume of fluid. The smallest...
- Midwest 1040 designed for cement market. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2006, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p45
The article features the Midwest cement market trailer having a volume of 1,040 cubic feet and produced by Heil Trailer International.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p156
Introduces Midwest 1040, a trailer for the Midwestern cement market from Heil Trailer International. Features and devices of the trailer; Weight of the trailer.
- TRANSPORTING SOLUTIONS. Infusino, Brooke // U.S. Business Review;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p40
The article profiles Kalyn Siebert, a subsidiary of Heil Trailer International and a manufacturer of line trailers designed to transport large wind turbine components. A background on the development of the company is presented. It is inferred that the firm designed three trailer models aimed at...
- HTI Innovation Exchange debuts in August. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the first Innovation Exchange of Heil Trailer International to be held on August 15-16, 2006 at the Heil Tank Service facility in Louisville, Kentucky. All Heil, J&L and Kalyn Siebert distributors and customers can attend the event. Interactive demonstrations include Heil...
- Innovation exchange. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p46
The article highlights the 2006 Innovation Exchange of Heil Trailer International which featured reports on a number of product enhancements intended to boost productivity and improve driver safety. The event was held in Kentucky and it was attended by fleet managers, tank trailer dealers and...
- Hell/Meritor Wabco offer stability system. // Bulk Transporter;May2007, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p45
The article reports on the agreement between the Meritor Wabco Vehicle Control Systems and Heil Trailer International, in which Meritor Wabco would supply its roll stability support (RSS) system as standard equipment on select Heil and J & L brand products. Meritor Wabco has agreed to supply its...
- Heil acquires Brit tank maker. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p150
Presents information on the acquisition of Thompson Carmichael Limited, a British tank-trailer manufacturer, by Heil Trailer International, of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Inforamtion on Thompson Carmichael; Comments from Bob Foster, president of Heil.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p85
Presents information on several truck and truck equipment. Evolution oil tank from Heil Trailer International; MPL 40 light-duty wrecker from Jerr-Dan Corp.; Fontaine Phantom aluminum trailer from Fontaine Trailer Co.