NTEA joins financial information network
- NTEA refines MVP program requirements. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2011, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p14
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has changed its Member Verification Program to add recognized allocators, manufacturers and upfitters that have made quality business practices and proved compliance with particular U.S. federal safety rules in 2011.
- National Truck Equipment Association adds, requalifies MVP companies. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p13
The article reports that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 12 member companies and aproved nine new member companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP) for their commitment to excellence and the effective use of safety and quality standards.
- NTEA adds leveraged buying for members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the move by the U.S.-based National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) to offer its members the advantages of leveraged buying through a deal with Prime Advantage Corp.
- NTEA Announces New, Requalified MVP Companies. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/9/2012, p1
The article reports that the U.S. National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) has requalified 26 member-companies and approved 6 new member-companies through its Member Verification Program (MVP). It mentions that the criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, vehicle...
- But, do they wear black? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/13/99, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p5A
Reports on the difficulty of becoming of a member of the Millennium 3 Partnership business networking organization. Founding history of the organization; Unique membership requirements.
- LOCAL: SF's GGBA Names Officers for 1981. // Advocate;2/19/81, Issue 311, p21
Reports on the election of officers for the Golden Gate Business Association in San Francisco, California.
- CALENDAR. // Inside Tucson Business;11/24/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p17
A calendar of business events in November-December 2008 in Tucson, Arizona which includes Member Connection Breakfast, seminar entitled "A Marketing Department of One" and Superior Business Networking.
- Association News. Laughlin, Beverly // Louisiana Libraries;Fall2000, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p34
Information about several papers discussed during the Executive Board Meeting of the Louisiana Library Association (LLA) held at the Bluebonnet Branch Library in Baton Rouge on May 18, 2000 is presented. Topics include the improvement of Louisiana Libraries and the development of new membership...
- HIGHLIGHTS OF FINANCIAL RESULTS. // New Jersey CPA;Nov/Dec2012, Issue 36, p37
The article presents information on the financial performances of fiscal 2012 for the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA) and affiliated entities including NJSCPA Education Foundation and NJSCPA Scholarship Fund. Income from membership dues is reported to have increased...