Daimler Hero Motor Corp. JV established
- Daimler finds a Hero. // Commercial Motor;12/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5260, p7
The article reports on the deal signed by Daimler Trucks with the Indian manufacturer Hero Group for the production of localised variants of Daimler's portfolio. Production of the Actros is expected to remain with DaimlerChrysler India Pvt, Daimler's wholly owned Indian subsidiary. A Daimler...
- Daimler and Bosch establish joint venture to design electric motors. // Automotive Engineer;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that Daimler AG and Bosch Ltd. have established a joint venture to develop electric motors for Mercedes-Benz and Smart electric vehicles.
- Daimler to invest in Chinese electric cars. // South Texas Automotive Report;Apr2010, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on the plan of German car maker Daimler AG to invest 135 million dollars on its electric car joint venture with Chinese automobile maker BYD Co. Ltd.
- DEALS. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p12
This section offers news briefs related to automobile manufacturing deals including the purchase of joint venture company Beru-Eichenauer by BorgWarner Beru Systems, the agreement of Daimler to produce carbon fiber supplies for Toray Industries in Japan and the partnership of Turkish glass...
- Daimler Trucks sells 1 mn units in Indonesia. // Commercial Vehicle;Nov2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that automotive manufacturer Daimler has sold one million units of commercial vehicles in Indonesia and mentions that automotive manufacturers Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. and Daimler India Commercial Vehicles will consolidate their Asian businesses.
- BusWorld Home Hamburg to be expanded. // Commercial Vehicle;Aug2013, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p82
The article offers information on the development of an extended complex of BusWorld Home Hamburg, a premium service centre in Germany with the highest standards of Omniplus expertise. The move integrates the full scope of services and leads the way in climate protection and occupational health...
- Daimler Launches Uzbek Bus JV. // Site Selection;Jul2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p494
The article reports on the Mercedes-Benz bus joint venture agreement signed by Daimler AG and Uzavtosanoat in Uzbekistan. The two companies will focusing in manufacturing, selling, and exporting various buses and coaches. Andreas Renschler, Daimler's board of management member, portends the...
- CHINA: BYD-Daimler launches new Denza EV. Pugliese, Tony // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);12/11/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "CHINA: BYD-Daimler launches new Denza EV," by Tony Pugliese, which appeared in the December 8, 2014 issue of "just-auto.com." It reports that BYD-Daimler New Technology Co. a joint venture between BYD Automobile Co. and Daimler AG has launched its...
- Daimler makes inroads in India. Challen, John // Commercial Motor;1/22/2015, Vol. 223 Issue 5620, p36
The article discusses the BharatBenz venture of truck manufacturer Daimler AG in India. It states that the vehicles under the BharatBenz helped the company achieve status of the fourth largest truck manufacturer and major player in wider Indian market. It mentions that the venture has...