More truck production cuts for Ford
- Once frills-free, pickup trucks head uptown. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/13/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p4
Focuses on the efforts of automobile manufacturer Ford Motors Co. to bring revolutionary changes in the designing of truck interiors. Truck that was redesigned and launched by the company in automobile show in Detroit, Michigan; Designing features of the truck's instrument panel; Other changes...
- Boundaries blur at Premier's UK brands. Rechtin, Mark; Johnson, Richard // Automotive News Europe;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p9
Reports on the decision of automobile maker Ford Motor Co. to merge its British luxury brands. Objective of the move taken by Ford; Executives comprising the 'strategy committee,' which was formed from the merger; Remarks from Premier Chairman Wolfgang Reitzle.
- Latest Shuffling Spurs Debate on Mercury Fate. Green, Jeff // Brandweek;03/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p53
Focuses on the business strategy of Ford Motor Co. Relocation of the Lincoln and Mercury brands; Speculation on the move of Ford; Executives hired by Ford.
- Ford increases F-150 production. // North Texas Automotive Report;Jan2009, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that Ford Motor Co. will increase its production of the F-150 pickups. The company says a second shift of 1,000 workers will start making F-150 pickups at its Kansas City Assembly Plant in Claycomo, Missouri. Details about the production, the truck model, and its sales are...
- Ford-150 Raptor flies off-road. Vaughn, Mark // Automotive News;11/10/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6333, p24
The article presents information on the plans of Ford Motor Co. to launch the F-150 Raptor trucks in the summer of 2009. It will debut with a 320-hp, 5.4-liter V-8 driving all four wheels. The truck comes in SuperCab configuration only. Ford engineers flung Raptors about the desert with members...
- Year in Review: Pickup Truck Wars. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/12/2015, Vol. 274, p1
The Big Three battled it out in 2014, and fleet owners will be better off for it
- Ford's U.S. plan: Take a Scot from Japan â€¦. // Automotive News;5/8/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6201, p58
The article reports that Ford Motor Co. is importing a Scottish-born designer from Japan to head the design of its American cars. Former Mazda design chief Moray Callum is taking over design responsibilities for Ford Motor Co.'s North American car lineup. His new job is part of a design shakeup...
- Ford reins in F-150 order combinations. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;8/18/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6321, p4
The article informs that 2009 Ford F-150 pickup can be ordered in nearly 10 million combinations of trim series, colors, engines, body styles and options. The F-150 is part of a bigger effort to reduce complexity at Ford Motor Co. The automaker says it is slashing the number of build...
- Hey Man, Heavy Metal Rules. Winter, Drew // WardsAuto Dealer Business;Oct2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p46
In this article, the author focuses on the automotive materials such as aluminum which is used for constructing the vehicles. He informs that the F-150 pickup truck from Ford Motor Co. features an all aluminum white body. He also informs that the aluminum clearly is composed for tremendous...