- SOUTHEAST: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for 29, 2002. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Presents credit ratings of several plain/insured general obligation bonds in several states in the U.S. as of October 2002.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p19
Provides a chart showing bonds ratings changes in the United States. Issuer bond; Amount; Comments.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Reliance of the financing plan for the proposed renovation of Soldier Field on the use of hotel taxes; Assignment of a AA-minus rating to the fixed-rate revenues bonds of the conduit issuer Saint Joseph County Hospital...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p31
No abstract available.
- Use Quadrix to avoid bad stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/29/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 35, p2
Focuses on Quadrix, a new stock-rating system that effectively eradicates bad investments. Potential in delivering higher returns; Elements involved in the Quadrix rating system; Provision of tips for uncovering troubled stocks.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2015, p1
Information on the dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in several states in the U.S. in the next 30 days after December 8, 2015, including those in Arizona, Colorado and Kansas., is presented.
- Rally stalls on deflation fears. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/16/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p3
The article presents a comparison of performance between stocks and bonds in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2010. The author states that in bonds, the bondholders will get par value for their bonds maturity while stockholders get no such guarantee. It also mentions that treasury notes have...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p31
Presents information about developments in the field of public finance in the U.S. as of May 14, 2003. Introduction of a legislation by mayor of Chicago Richard Daley to grant the city with powers to buy land for expansion of the O'Hare International Airport; Initiation of contract negotiations...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31177, p2
Reports developments related to finance in the United States as of July 2001. Focus on retail and producer prices as economic indicators; Increase of consumer credits; Decision of Moody's Investors Service to increase the rating of the bonds of Vermont Municipal Bond Bank.