Muni Prices End 1/4 Point Higher Ahead of Today's Employment Report
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p36
Provides statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 26. // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p2
Summarizes highlights of the United States bond market on July 26, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures; MOB spread; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List.
- Munis Post Best Performance of 2000; Merrill Lynch Wins S.F. Airport Issue. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p2
Reports on bond market developments in the United States on March 23, 2000. Performance of Treasury bonds; Basis points increase seen for municipal bonds; Estimated price gains for bonds; Status of the California market; Negotiated sector developments.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p32
The article presents bond and Treasury markets statistics in the U.S. in 2007 including U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p59
The article presents bond market statistics which includes short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and Bond Buyer indexes.
- Munis Finish Flat Ahead of Holiday-Shortened Week. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;3/27/2015, p23
The article reports that prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were mostly unchanged when market closed on the last Friday of March 2015. Topics discussed include information on bonds that are slated for release before Good Friday, the big note sale from the Posey County Economic Development...
- Trade bonds at today's prices, not yesterdays'. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;10/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 20, p10
Reports on municipal bond investors' access to real-time prices from the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Requirement for brokers and dealers to report their trades within 15 minutes of execution under the reporting system; Board's sending of trading data to The Bond Market Association;...
- Treasury to Sell $45B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $45 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.