Muni Prices End 1/4 Point Higher Ahead of Today's Employment Report
- Munis Little Changed as Buyers Wait For Release of Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Assesses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States. Impact of the national election on the market; Improvement in the bid side; Interest rate outlook; Conservativeness in the corporate America; Economic recovery; Job growth; Improvement in bonds prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p59
The article presents bond market statistics which includes short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and Bond Buyer indexes.
- Treasury to Sell $45B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $45 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p36
Provides statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Muni Prices Rise Slightly on Bond-Friendly Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p2
The article reports on developments in the tax-exempt municipal bond market in the United States. The Treasuries increase due to reports of weaker-than-expected consumption growth and inflation. According to traders, prices increase and yields decline by two basis points and four basis points in...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/16/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30599, p28
Presents charts and graphs showing United States bond market statistics recent to March 16, 1999. Include market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply; Futures.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 26. // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p2
Summarizes highlights of the United States bond market on July 26, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures; MOB spread; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List.
- Munis Post Best Performance of 2000; Merrill Lynch Wins S.F. Airport Issue. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p2
Reports on bond market developments in the United States on March 23, 2000. Performance of Treasury bonds; Basis points increase seen for municipal bonds; Estimated price gains for bonds; Status of the California market; Negotiated sector developments.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, Aug. 27. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p2
Reports on prevailing prices in bond market in the U.S. as of August 27, 2003. Information on prices of government securities; Appraisal of the municipal bond index; Monthly change in bond prices.