Factory Orders, Inventories Up
- Richmond fed: Orders up, shipments weaker. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p2
Cites the Richmond Federal Reserve Bank's report on the performance of the United States manufacturing sector in February 1999. Drop in seasonally adjusted shipments; Reduction of excessive inventories; Rise in capacity utilization.
- Business sales and investories--manufacturing and trade... // Economic Indicators;Dec96, p20
Presents statistical information on business sales and inventories for manufacturing and trade in the United States.
- Wholsale Inventories Up in July, As Sales Fell. // American Banker;9/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 173, p22
Reports on the rise of United States wholesales inventories and the fall of sales during the month of July 1999. Expected rise in wholesale and manufacturer inventories; Comments by economist Adrienne Warren.
- Moving Into PRODUCTION. Karolefski, John // Food Logistics;6/15/2002, Issue 51, p19
Discusses the Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) business process for inventory control implemented by the manufacturing industry in the U.S. Results of a study conducted by the Grocery Manufacturers of America regarding the CPFR model; Benefits of implementing the...
- The Economy... // Supply House Times;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p28
No abstract available.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade, 2001: III. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2002, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p7
No abstract available.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade for the First Quarter of 2004. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2004, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p5
Presents tabular representations of real inventories, sales and inventory-sales ratios for manufacturing and trade in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2004.
- WASTING AWAY. // Industry Week/IW;Nov2001, Vol. 250 Issue 14, p40
Details the results of the 2001 Industry Week Census which focused on the manufacturing practices employed by managers in the United States. Inventory control techniques; Inventory turns; Inventory.
- Business sales and inventories--manufacturing and trade. // Economic Indicators;Mar1998, p20
Presents data on sales and inventories for the manufacturing and retail sectors in the United States as of February 1998. Wholesale; Retail; Inventory-sales ratio.