Untangling African indigenous management: Multiple influences on the success of SMEs in Kenya
- Children's and Theatre Children's Taste. Kingsley, William H. // Today's Speech;Apr1968, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the author's opinion on perfecting performance techniques especially in children's theater to appeal to the taste of the audience particularly children. Accordingly, to be able to sale a play, publishers tested most of their children's plays to know how it attract the...
- Elders fiddling to the tunes of the not-too-distant past. ROWE, DANIEL J. // Eastern Door;4/25/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p23
The article presents information on the first Elders's Jamboree for Cultural Awareness Month held in Kahnawake, Quebec.
- Cultural Awareness Month shines a light on Kahnawake's history. MCCOMBER, LAUREN // Eastern Door;4/20/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p16
The article presents information on the celebration of the Cultural Awareness Month by the Kanicn'kehÃ¡:ka OnkwawÃ©n:na RaotitiÃ³hkwa Language and Cultural Center (KOR) in Kahnawake, Quebec on April 18, 2012.
- Cultural Awareness Month set to kick off here in April. ROWE, DANIEL J. // Eastern Door;3/21/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on beginning of the third annual Cultural Awareness Month to be held at the Kanien 'kehÃ¡:ka OnkwawÃ©:na RaotitiÃ³hkwa Language and Cultural Center (KOR) in Kahnawake, Quebec on April 1, 2014.
- TED and Cultural Awareness. BONSPIEL, STEVE // Eastern Door;3/21/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on the Cultural Awareness Month (CAM) which will promote Kanien'kÃ©ha in Kahnawake, Quebec and it isn supported by the periodical "The Eastern Door."
- Letter to the Editor. Batten, Lesley; Bland, Marian; Holdaway, Maureen // Nursing Review (1173-8014);Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "I didn't want that": Assessing individual cultural needs during end-of-life care" in the June/JUly 2014 issue.
- Working cross-culturally. van Ooijen, Els // Therapy Today;Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p42
No abstract available.
- Race and Ethnicity in the Welfare Society. Bhatti-Sinclair, Kish // British Journal of Social Work;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p996
The article reviews the book "Race and Ethnicity in the Welfare Society," by Charlotte Williams and Mark R. D. Johnson.
- Alice Hearst: Children and the Politics of Cultural Belonging. Kovacs, Bernadette // Journal of Youth & Adolescence;Mar2014, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p491
No abstract available.