New Imprints So Far In 2000 Cover Digital, Teen, And Literary Fiction
- New Imprints For Digital, Minority And Children's Books During 2000. // Book Publishing Report;1/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the creation of publishing units or imprints geared toward digital, minority and children's books during 2000. Number of units created or announced during the year; Commitment of traditional houses to electronic books.
- Simon Spotlights Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. Characters With New Licenses. // Book Publishing Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p5
Reports the addition of five licenses to the line-up of Simon Spotlight, the media-tie in imprint of Simon and Schuster Children Publishing. Inclusions of the licenses; Source of material for the imprint; Number of books published by the company.
- Children, teens and magazines inspired new imprints in 1999. // Book Publishing Report;12/27/99, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p4
Cites the teen and children's imprints launched in 1999. Number of imprints introduced or acquired; Imprints dedicated to young readers; Joint ventures that resulted in new imprints during 1999.
- American Pamphlets, Series 1, 1820â€“1922: From the New-York Historical Society. LaGuardia, Cheryl // Library Journal;11/1/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 18, p114
The article reviews pamphlet "American Pamphlets: From the New York Historical Society" Series 1, 1820-1922.
- Asha Parekh's Hand Imprint Tile To Be Unveiled on Dec 6. // India -- West;12/13/2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, pC6
The article reports on the hand impression of veteran Indian actress Asha Parekh was unveiled in Mumbai, India on December 6, 2013.
- Letter from the Editor. Charney, Noah // Journal of Art Crime;Fall2011, Issue 6, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the establishment of ARCA Publications as well as an imprint run to publish the journal as well as books on art crime.
- S&S Strengthens Nonfiction Program With New Imprint, Larger Free Press. // Book Publishing Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
Reports the strengthening of the nonfiction program of Simon & Schuster Source with an expanded Free Press and an imprint in the United States. Publication of a list of nonfiction from parenting to politics; Completion of a three-book deal by Source; Books in the Free Press.
- Plasmonic Nanostructures Prepared by Soft UV Nanoimprint Lithography and Their Application in Biological Sensing. Barbillon, Grégory // Micromachines;Mar2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p21
We prepared high-density plasmonic nanostructures on a glass substrate. By using soft UV nanoimprint lithography, gold nanodisks with a diameter of 65 nm were obtained on an area of 1 mmÂ². We tested these gold nanosensors in the biotin/streptavidin system to study their selectivity and...
- INSPIRATION FOR A LIFE IN PRINT. // Photo District News;Aug2013, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p104
The article discusses the business model of new imprint minor matters of the photo book publishing veteran Michelle Dunn Marsh and mentions her love and appreciation for photography books.