Has the Time Passed for Municipal Bond Funds?
- TEXAS: Eanes ISD Eyes GO Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/29/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33341, p8
The article reports on the proposal of the trustees of the Eanes Independent School District in Texas for a general obligation bond packages ranging from 75-99 million dollars which is intended for facility maintenance and repairs, technology, services for disabled persons and...
- County fund's value slides with fickle bond market. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/25/94, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p3
Reports that the market value of Ohio's Secured Asset Fund Earnings (SAFE) investment fund has declined. Background history of SAFE; Statistics on intermediate and long-term bonds; Financial issues on SAFE's assets; Safety factors.
- Tech stocks still in favor with funds. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;8/7/95, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the top-ranking investments and technology stocks companies. T. Rowe Price Science & Technology as the leading technology equity firm; Returns derived by T. Rowe; Description of the turn out of fixed income funds; Vanguard Fixed Income Securities Fund as the leader in long bond...
- Florida Expressway Offers $375M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article reports on the 375 million dollars revenue bonds offered by the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority in central Florida.
- Hancock finds more value in emerging markets. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;11/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p1
Reports on John Hancock High Yield Bond Fund's bullishness on corporate issues in the emerging markets.
- CBOs Need More New Issues First. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;04/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p13
Reports on the impact of the slowing down of collateralized bond obligation fund issuance on the high-yield market.
- HIGH YIELD FUND PERFORMANCE. // High Yield Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
Presents a chart on the performance of high yield bond funds from December 31, 2001 to February 6, 2002.
- Birmingham Bonds for Hotel Project. Sigo, Shelly // National Mortgage News;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p31
The article reports on the 72.02 million dollars of fund sold by the Birmingham, Alabama's Commercial Development Authority's revenue bonds to finance a hotel and entertainment district.
- Washington Housing Receives Donation. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;2/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports that Washington D.C. Housing Finance Agency (HFA) has received a 50 million dollar donation in private activity bond funds. Amount issued by HFA in bonds for housing projects in 2001; Volume capital of HFA for 2001.
- Stock and bond funds slide. // Money;Jan1995, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p56
Reports on the decline in stock and bond funds in the United States during November 1994.