Timing Patterns in Effective Periodic Investment Strategies
- Mezzanine players to see new teams in financing dugouts. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;9/15/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p2
Reports on developments in mezzanine finance in the U.S. Expansion effort of SMF Capital Management; Private equity firm Carlyle Group's plan to enter in the mezzanine finance; Mezzanine level investments.
- BMI VIEW. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p3
Presents updates concerning finance and investments, as of March 2003. Leadership of China for continued gradual economic reform; Decision of Uruguay to launch a voluntary debt exchange; Gross domestic product deficit of Hungary.
- German downturn will have far-reaching impact. de Lange, Lucas // Finance Week;8/31/2001, p20
Comments on the impact of a financial downturn in Germany on the investment climate in South Africa in 2001. Effect of a decrease of German import orders on South African exporters; Decline of predicted industrial output in Germany; Concerns of less sales for South African commodity exporters. ...
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;12/7/2001, p76
Presents a chart related to investments and finance in South Africa as of September 30, 2001.
- Blacks to share in wealth. // African Business;Jul/Aug98, Issue 234, p6
Reports that the South African government is to augment the distribution of wealth generated by the sale of state assets with the formation of a National Empowerment Fund (NEF). Number of black investors that will be created in the fund's first year of operation; Schedule for the launching of...
- Exchange Fund Account: Assets and liabilities. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS101
Presents statistics on the assets and liabilities of Canada's Exchange Fund Account, for the years 1973 through 1995.
- Archaeology today. // Money Marketing;7/31/2003, p25
Reports on the press release of InvestorComplaints. Financial scandal over guaranteed investment bonds.
- JULIAN GIBBS. // Money Marketing;9/18/2003, p50
Reports on the launched of several investment plans. Maximum investment return of Key Data; Plan options of NDF; Tracker funds.
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p25
Discusses tips on investing. Professional money management; Tax-free allocations; Death benefit guarantee.
- Where to put it? Lewers, Christine // Indiana Business Magazine;Dec98, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p23
Offers financial advice from Indiana investment experts. Percentage of portfolio to sell; Ballpark percentage of how much money to put in stocks; Asset allocation plan; Ideal blue-chip stocks to invest in; Investment in municipal bonds.