Scenario Learning: Living in Tomorrowland
- The Pundit. Ledeen, Michael A. // Commentary;Mar2003, Vol. 115 Issue 3, p80
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Longitudes and Attitudes: Exploring the World After September 11,' by Thomas L. Friedman.
- Is U.S. Economic Dominance Ending? Gancarski, A. G. // World & I;Feb2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p29
The article reviews the book "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century," by Thomas L. Friedman.
- Thomas L. Friedman. Staggs, S. // Publishers Weekly;7/14/89, Vol. 236 Issue 2, p54
Interview with `New York Times' reporter Thomas L. Friedman, discussing his new book `From Beirut to Jerusalem.' His experiences as a reporter living in the Middle East; His views on the conflict between Palestine and Israel; Career as a reporter.
- A man in the middle can see both sides. Costello, G.M. // U.S. Catholic;Nov89, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p48
Discusses the situation in the Middle East from the outlook of Thomas L. Friedman, author of `From Beirut to Jerusalem' and two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning correspondent of the New York Times. Friedman's background.
- Thomas Friedman Embraces Keystone Extortion. ARMSTRONG, ARI // Objective Standard: A Journal of Culture & Politics;Summer2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p71
A blog related to the article by Thomas Friedman on Keystone pipeline of project is discussed.
- The 1 Percent President. Hart, Peter // Extra!;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p5
The article presents the views and comments of various journalist on non-partisan non-profit organization American Elect including New York Times Co. columnist Thomas Friedman, Daily Beast columnist John Avlon and Washington Post Co. columnist Matt Miller. They discusses on the American...
- Is the (Electricity) World Flat? Bodell, Tanya // Electric Light & Power;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the market condition of electricity industries. It explores the view of author Thomas Friedman in his book in which Friedman used the notion of "flatness" concerning how people can connect, compete, and collaborate with equal power. It mentions the consideration...
- Thank You for Being Late: Finding a Job, Running a Country, and Keeping Your Head in an Age of Accelerations. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;6/15/2016, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p53
No abstract available.
- PROTESTS AGAINST GLOBALISATION. Browning, Bob // National Observer;Winter2000, Issue 45, p24
Examines the debate sparked by worldwide protests over the effects of globalization in 2000. Countercharges made by neo-liberal Thomas Friedman against the protests; Condemnation of trade unions; Conspiracy between the unions and consumerist groups; Views on global financial crisis management;...