TIPS as an Asset Class...&HELLIP;
- Treasury to Sell $7B 29-Year 4-Month TIPs. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F341, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Department of Treasury has announced that it will auction 29-year and four months of inflation-indexed bond notes of seven billion dollars on October 24, 2013 and mentions that the bond notes will settle on October 31, 2013 and are due till February 15, 2043.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F319, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has declared that it will auction 13 billion dollars 9-year 8-month inflation-protected notes on May 22, 2014 and also mentions about the notes which are due till January 15, 2024.
- Treasury TIPs To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department announced its plan to auction $7 billion of 19-year, six-month inflation-indexed notes on July 25, 2006.
- Treasury to Sell $8B 10-Yr TIPs on Tuesday. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;1/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33033, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell $8 billion of 10-year inflation-indexed bonds on January 6, 2009.
- Treasury Indexed 30-Years Go at 1.768% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33371, p2
The article reports on the sale of the 7 billion dollars of inflation-indexed 29-year, six-month bonds with a yield of 1.768% by the U.S. Treasury Department on August 23, 2010.
- Treasury to Sell $16B 5-Yr TIPs. // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p18
The article reports on the plan by the U.S. Treasury Department to auction inflation-indexed bonds on December 18, 2014.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 9-Year 8-Month TIPs. // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p15
The article focuses on the sale and auction of inflation protected notes by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- The Exchange Stabilization Fund. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr99, p19
Talks about the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF), a major means of giving financial assistance to foreign countries operated by the United States Secretary of Treasury. Total assets of ESF as of September 30, 1998; Information on the balance sheet of ESF; Purpose of ESF.
- Treasury Inflation-Indexed Debt: A Review of the U.S. Experience. Sack, Brian; Elsasser, Robert // Economic Policy Review (19320426);May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p47
Examines the market performance of the treasury inflation-indexed securities (TIIS) of the U.S. from 1997 to 2003. Benefits of TIIS to investors and the Treasury; Reasons for the valuation problems regarding TIIS; Market mechanics of TIIS; History of yields on nominal and inflation-indexed...