This Month in...&HELLIP;
- STATISTICS. // Finance Week;12/7/2001, p74
Presents charts and graphs related to finance and economics as of December 7, 2001.
- FINANCIAL & ECONOMIC TRENDS. McClenahen, John S. // Industry Week/IW;06/11/2001, Vol. 250 Issue 9, p92
Presents graphical and tabular representations of worldwide financial and economic trends as of June 11, 2001. World stock indexes; Inflation; Industrial production; Consumer spending.
- Your guide to the managed funds data. // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2012, Issue 148, p91
Several charts are presented which offer managed funds data in Australia in 2012, including the Top 5 Retail Australian Shafe Funds by Size, the Top 5 Retail International Share Funds by Size and the Top 5 Mult-Sector Funds by Size.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p9
A table is presented which lists the visible supply for bonds by various U.S. states on October 31, 2011 and October 24, 2011 including Arizona, Colorado, and Texas.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p3
The article presents several tables that list competitive note sales in the U.S. from March 5-19, 2015 including bond antic by Batavia, New York, revenue antic by Brasher Falls Central School District in Brasher Falls, New York, and bond antic by Allenhurst Borough, New Jersey.
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/13/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p11
Several charts on food establishments are presented which include sales trends, a financial scorecard, the stock index.
- STATISTICS. // Finweek;9/3/2009, p78
Several charts are presented that show data related to the various aspects of the economy in South Africa as of August 26, 200 including economic indicators, current market rates and government finance.
- MARKET PLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p37
Several charts are presented depicting market indicators in California including market trends, San Diego Public Stocks, and Index Watch.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33705, p7
A table is presented which lists the visible supply of bonds in various state in the U.S. on April 20 and 27, 2012 including Connecticut, Delaware, and Maine.