Secure IP encryption
- Irdeto manages broadcast. // TVB Europe;Aug97, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p49
Reports on the firm Irdeto's launching of its CLASS broadcast studio management software.
- Earlybird gets the DTH subs. // TVB Europe;Oct2002, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the development of Earlybird satellite system by Irdeto Access company and Tandberg Television company in Europe. Design the system; Cost of the system; Features of the system.
- Irdeto expands ActiveCloak for Media offering. // CED;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p36
The article offers brief information on the expansions of the line of product Activecloak of Irdeto Access BV for Media offering.
- Conditional access subscribes to Irdeto. // TVB Europe;Jul2002, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p38
Evaluates the Irdeto Plsys digital video broadcasting conditional access system from Irdeto Access. Technical capabilities of the system; Benefits from the product; Features of the system.
- Tales from the encrypt. Holzmann, Gerard J. // Inc.;1997 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p168
Focuses on the history of encryption devices. Background on the scytale and the wheel cypher; How they worked; Explanation of a dongle.
- Know the code. Henderson, Rick // Reason;Jun96, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the dispute between President Bill Clinton's Administration and high-technology companies and privacy advocates over electronic data encryption. Use of Cold War-era regulations for encryption; Introduction of bills that would guarantee the right of Americans to use or sell any...
- Lack of encryption: Huge losses. Fassett, Anne M.; Bazzy, Jared // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the use of cryptography by business enterprises in the United States.
- U.S. cryptography policy: Strategic hamlets. Stapleton-Gray, Ross // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jan96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the availability of encryption techniques in the commercial marketplace in the United States. Announcement of the Clipper chip; Restrictions on encryption exportation.
- White House relaxes encryption export controls. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p69
Reports that the intensity in the controversial encryption export policy has been reduced by the Clinton Administration to allow for strong encryption products to be shipped overseas. What are encryption products; Comments from John Podesta, White House deputy chief of staff; Information on the...