COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- How I got where I am today. Borley, Graham; Phillips, Lucy // People Management;3/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p48
The article features Graham Borley, global training manager for Delphi Diesel Aftermarket. According to Borley, he started working as a physics and mathematics teacher and as a lecturer on electronics at a local further education college. His job at Delphi involves providing training and...
- HUMAN RESOURCES JO O'REILLY. // Australian Hotelier;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, Special section p14
The article offers tips on how human resource personnel succeed in behavioural interviewing of a candidate.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;5/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p55
Presents updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of May 15, 2003. Theme for the 2003 International Federation of Training and Development Organizations world conference and exhibition; Availability of the 'Learning Needs Analysis and Evaluation,' by...
- COST IS NOT MOST INFLUENTIAL FACTOR FOR TRAINING BUYERS. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training Magazine;Feb2005, p4
Presents the result of a survey on human resource (HR) and training professionals' preferences conducted by the periodical "Training Magazine" in Great Britain. Factors that influence the purchasing decision of HR and training professionals; Challenges being faced by professionals.
- Panel discusses ups, downs of elevating training officials to execs. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;8/23/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p22
Reports the debate among restaurant chain presidents on whether the heads of the training department should become members of those operations' senior-executive team. Agreement on the importance of giving training officials a voice at the executive level; Firms' commitment to keeping employees...
- CHART shows 'blueprint' for success at conference. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p26
Reports on the results of a study by the Council of Hotel and Restaurant Trainers and Batrus Hollweg International which revealed some of the skills of a successful trainer in the hospitality industry. Enumeration of the skills a trainer must possess; Assertion on the importance of good...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…. Richards, Trevor D. // People Management;2/25/2010, p70
The article presents statements issued by Trevor D. Richards, human resource consultant at Richard HR Solutions, concerning his possible job if he was not in human resource department, his most embarrassing moment at a job interview, and human resource phrase that his pet hates.
- money on the mind. // California CPA;Nov2015, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p4
The article presents a poll of accounting professionals which revealed that 84 percent of respondents asked hiring managers their own questions during a job interview and 21 percent of them asked about professional expectations and duties in their target firms.
- How Do I Find a Training Star? Straub, Carrie // Training & Development;May92, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p75
Discusses guidelines when selecting employee training personnel. Prevention of culture shock; Analysis of the job's success factors; Interview and selection strategies.