- Get up to date with Benchmark. // People Management;Jan2012, p54
The article offers information on how to obtain the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Benchmark report series that focuses on employment regulation.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/10/2011, p15
The article presents links and notes related to articles published in this issue including the feature on employment tribunal reforms, the blog of Tim Smedley, and ben Willmott as Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employee relations adviser.
- Workshops on handling tribunals. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;2/24/2011, p39
The article looks at the Spring Law on Tour workshops by Chartered Institute of Personnel Development beginning February 2011, which educate on handling claims by an employment tribunal process.
- Event horizon. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p59
Highlights the 15th annual Human Resource Development exhibition sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at the National Hall, Olympia in London, England on April 3-5, 2001. Theme of the exhibition; Concepts and activities launched by exhibitors; Products displayed in...
- CIPD questions Government's dismissals process proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article discusses the reservations of the U.S. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) about the proposals of the federal government to introduce settlement agreements.
- Get more help from HR-inform. // People Management;Dec2011, p58
The article focuses on HR-inform, a page of the Web site of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development which offers information on labor and employment law in Great Britain.
- CIPD REPORT. // People Management;9/2/2010, p37
This section offers news briefs related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Great Britain as of September 2010 including the institute's Law on Tour workshops that will feature the Equality Act, the availability of the paper titled "Developing Positive Employee Relations"...
- Employment law developments in 2013 and 2014. // Management Services;Winter2014, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the factsheet "Employment Law Developments in 2013 and 2014" produced by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) that summarises major employment law developments and expected changes related to British and European law.
- Explore law at the conference. // People Management;Jul2011, p52
The article offers information on the Employment Law Conference 2011 by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to be held at the Church House Conference Centre in Westminster, London on July 7, 2011.