- By the Numbers. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p84
Presents statistics related to employment in the United States as of June 2000. Consumer Price Index from 1990 to 2000; Total nonfarm payroll employment from 1987-2000; Total private average hourly earnings.
- Notes on Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;Apr2010, Vol. 133 Issue 4, p55
The article presents the principal statistics series on topics related to labor including labor force, employment, and labor compensation as well as injury and illness statistics from 2008 to 2010 collected by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in the U.S. It provides the comparative indicators for...
- This Issue in Brief... // Monthly Labor Review;Feb66, Vol. 89 Issue 2, pII
Highlights the labor-related articles published in the February 1966 issue of 'Monthly Labor Review.' Findings of the geographic study of employment and earnings from 1939 to 1964; Effect of taxes on the consumer price index.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/1/2010, p33
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in Great Britain as of July 2010, including consumer price index, unemployment rate, and national minimum wage.
- bread & butter. // People Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p43
The article presents employment and legal statistics in Great Britain, including unemployment rate, consumer price index, and statutory pay.
- Indicatorsâ€¦at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;2/10/2009, p38
The article focuses on the Report on Jobs by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and the company KPMG. The report revealed fall in the rate of average starting salaries to candidates placed in permanent jobs for four consecutive months and showed that vacancies index fell from 29.5 in...
- Recent CPI and Employment Data. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Spring99, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p84
Presents data on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and employment and unemployment in the United States (US) gathered by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics as of January 1999. CPI for urban consumers and wage earners; Industry payroll unemployment; Unemployment rates.
- Current economic conditions. // Canadian Economic Observer;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1.1
Presents several key statistics on economic conditions in Canada from 2003 to 2005. Employment; Unemployment rate; Consumer price index.
- Explanatory Note. // Real Earnings;Sep2014, p5
The article focuses on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Current Employment Statistics (CES) survey related to employment, payroll, and hours. It talks about the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) used generally to deflate the all employees series. Information on annual...