Making the business case for project team development
- Top Management Team Internationalization and Firm Performance. Nielsen, Sabina // Management International Review (MIR);Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p185
â€¢ This paper develops a multi-dimensional construct of top management team (TMT) internationalization reflecting TMT ability to deal with challenges of managing firm foreign operations in the process of ongoing globalization. â€¢ Drawing upon upper echelons and firm...
- SIMPLE RULES FOR COMPLEX TEAMWORKING IN A 24/7 WORLD. Jones, Pam // People Management;7/27/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p46
The article focuses on the implications of globalisation for team dynamics in companies. High-performing teams used a greater range of communication tools and had learnt how to use technology to its best advantage. It had also created a collaborative environment online, enabling teams around the...
- Use right ingredients to cook up a winning team. Goldsmith, David; Goldsmith, Lorrie // Business Journal (Central New York);7/11/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p14
Focuses on the importance of teamwork within the business operations of companies in New York. Significance of structure facilities teams; Competition within the workplace; Awareness of employees of the company's objectives; Appropriateness of the leadership.
- TRANSFORMING SPACES OF WORK. Chandler, Ainslie // BRW;5/19/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p51
The article discusses the activity-based workplaces adopted by the companies in Australia in order to encourage collaboration between employees and improve the efficiency of their offices. It says that life without a desk is becoming true for more workers in the country. According to the author,...
- Play To Team's Strengths. Sonja Carberry // Investors Business Daily;9/28/2015, pA04
The article reports on the significance of optimism and teamwork for a successful business.
- In which Bideawhile becomes a team player. . . // Works Management;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p60
Relates workplace experiences related to team work. Corporate games; Leadership at work; Importance of collaboration.
- IMPORTANCE OF WORK VERSUS NONWORK AMONG SOCIALLY AND OCCUPATIONALLY STRATIFIED GROUPS. Friedlander, Frank // Journal of Applied Psychology;Dec66, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p427
Examines the importance of work-related versus nonwork-related factors among socially and occupationally stratified groups. Assessment of the value hierarchy; Evaluation of the environmental stimuli; Analysis of questionnaire responses.
- Tear Down A Huge Project Into Smaller Parts. // TeamWork;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on how teams in the workplace could manage large projects.
- What Makes A Great Team Player? // TeamWork;Aug2012, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
A quiz on how to become the best team member at the workplace is presented.