HOW TOâ€¦be a collaborative leader
- THE PSYCHOLOGICAL FEATURES OF CRISIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF INTRAGROUP RELATIONS. Vasilyevich, Kidinov Alexey // Theory & Practice of Social Development;2014, Issue 6, p1
The article deals with the analysis of psychological crises in the development of intragroup relations. The crisis period, manifesting itself in the conflict way of intragroup relations' progress, is studied in terms of systemic aspects. The conflict development of the intragroup relations...
- All of us are IRA. Vogt, MaryEllen // Reading Today;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
Assesses the role of the members of the International Reading Association in the leadership performance of the president of the association. Aim of the association; Past presidents of the association; Responsibilities of the members.
- Leadership Spotlight. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jul2008, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p12
The article discusses the factors that influence a good leader. A good leader is a person that work with other people to accomplish their goals as well as those of the organization. The most effective leaders can instill passion and provide ethical direction to followers by using subtle...
- Seven communication tips an effective leader must have (II). Kumuyi, William F. // New African;Aug/Sep2007, Issue 465, p22
The article offers tips on developing cutting-edge communication for effective leadership. Empathizing with the audience is the first thing to consider in communicating to stimulate group cooperation. Employing the appropriate language is an important law in leadership communication. Expecting...
- Officialdom and Opposition: Leadership and Rank and File in Trade Unions. Hyman, Richard // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring83, Issue 46, p4
This article presents a conference report which focuses on the conflict between the rank and file and officials of trade unions in Great Britain in the twentieth-century. Notions of rank and file are a counterpoint to those of leadership. The term was familiar among trade unionists by the...
- NEGOTIATING SOCIAL CONFLICT IN VARYING RELATIONAL CONTEXTS. Adams, Katherine L. // Conference Proceedings -- National Communication Association/Ame;1983 Argument in Transition, p740
The article discusses the process of negotiating relationships in preventing social conflict. Communication is a process of negotiating definitions of social relationships. A social relationship is an entity continually made through interaction and not a consequence of individual psychologies....
- Ask Radhika. CHANDIRAMANI, RADHIKA // Prevention India;Jul2013, p8
An answer to a question on handling a casual relationship without getting hurt is presented.
- CAREER MASTERCLASS FIX BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS. // Management Today;Oct2010, p15
The article offers tips on how to restore broken relationship including to determine the cause, avoid comments, and establish a rapport.
- ANOTHER GUILD IS POSSIBLE. Wright, Garrett // Guild Notes;Winter2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
The article presents the author's discussions on the issue of denial among the member of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) in the U.S. He notes that he had observed the members' denial regarding the Guild's continuity to be molded by white supremacy and white privilege. He mentions that the Guild...