GCHQ LAUNCHES RECRUITMENT WEBSITE
- BRITISH INTELLIGENCE USES VIDEO GAMES TO RECRUIT SPIES. // People Management;1/11/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p12
The article reports that the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is using advertisements in video games to recruit the spies of the future. The advertisements, in games such as Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, will target technologically adept candidates through their gaming...
- The spies come in from the cold. Dekker, Jan // Resourcing;Sep2008, Issue 8, p24
The article offers information on the recruitment campaign of TMP Worldwide and the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in Great Britain. The recruitment campaign is designed to solve the stiff recruitment challenge in the country through sponsoring search engine links and banners. The...
- GAME ONâ€¦. // Personnel Today;10/23/2007, p2
The article reports that the Great Britain Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has launched the world's first in-game recruitment advertising campaign. The campaign has been created by the recruitment firm IMP Worldwide. It will promote careers in the British intelligence services by...
- Of course, M15 is lying, that's its job. Aubrey, Crispin // New Statesman;08/07/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4396, p14
Comments on the role of the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ), M15 security organisation of Great Britain, in politics. Reference to an individual's experience while investigating the (GCHQ) network; Views on the real purpose of the GCHQ.
- GCHQ Goes for Doughnut. Streetly, Martin // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov98, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p18
Describes the design of the planned headquarters building of the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in Cheltenham, England. Role of the GSL consortium in the construction of the building; Companies that comprises GSL; Number of consortia that bid for the work.
- GCHQ to stay in Chentenham. Streetly, Martin // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jun99, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p18
Reports on British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook's announcement of the British Government Communications Headquarters signals-intelligence and cryptology organization's maintenance of its location in Cheltenham, England.
- GCHQ pilots cyber attack scheme. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jan/Feb2013, p8
The article offers information on British intelligence agency GCHQ's pilot scheme to help organisations in the aftermath of a cyberattack.
- Bletchley Plans School For Coders. // Micro Mart;12/8/2016, Issue 1443, p41
The article reports on the plan of Bletchley Park to open the new cyber defence school, the College of National Security in 2018.
- Bringing voice to the next generation information professional. Bertot, John Carlo // Government Information Quarterly;Oct2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p528
An introduction to articles about reviews of government web sites by the students in the Master of Library Science eGovernment specialization at the University of Maryland is presented.