Cruise firm 'raids' Siemens for ideas
- Royal Caribbean's bid to inflate sales. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/15/2011, Issue 2955, p5
The article reports on the relaunch of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s online training site at an event in London, England on April 19, 2011.
- Online training. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/30/2007 TTG Expert, p36
No abstract available.
- Agents log on to Royal training. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/22/2007, p23
The article reports on the success of the online programme, Cruising for Excellence, offered by the Royal Caribbean International. The online programme has been updated with product information, interactive features and a section called the Captains Zone, which is specifically for agents who...
- Cruising to success. Carruth, Jenny // e.learning age;Feb2008, p22
The article discusses the development of an online training program offered by cruise liner Royal Caribbean. The online training called Cruising for Excellence - Online was originally designed to train Great Britain and Ireland travel partners, such as travel agents and tour operators, in the...
- Royal Caribbean to rejig web training. Griffiths, Sophie // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/18/2010, Issue 2917, p18
The article reports on the revamp of the Cruising for Excellence Online agent training programme of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., which aims to make the online programme bigger and better.
- A job like ours. Carruth, Jenny // e.learning age;May2008, p31
The article describes the secret behind the working relationship of friends and colleagues Michelle Russell and David Chidley and how they managed the Royal Caribbean International's Cruising for Excellence programme. The two relates that their working relationship began in the training...
- How did I get here? // Travel Weekly (UK);3/14/2008, p59
An interview with David Chidley, training manager at Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, is presented. He relates how he became a training manager. He provides information on Royal Caribbean's Cruising for Excellence training programme. He reveals the best and...
- No longer oceans apart. Densford, Lynn // Employee Benefit News;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p1
Provides information on the Human Resources (HR) program of Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruises for its operations managers. How HR can help operations managers deal with the challenges of the expanding cruise business; Details on the workshops for operations managers.
- We're not Just building a team. It's a community. // People Management;Jul2016, p22
The article discusses the role of the human resources (HR) department in the construction of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s cruise ship Harmony of the Sea which can accommodate 8,800 guests and crew. Topics covered include the role of HR in workforce planning and in keeping staff motivated and...