MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS
- Foreign lending. // Economic Trends (07482922);Aug95, p17
Presents graphs on foreign lending in the United States. Amounts owed to US banks by foreign borrowers; Amounts owed to US banks by type of foreign borrower in 1994; Maturity distribution of accounts owed to US banks by foreign borrowers in 1994.
- Loanbase Statistics � Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;2/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p11
A chart is presented which presents data distribution of syndicated U.S. loans as of February 10, 2011.
- Loanbase Statistics � Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p11
A table is presented which lists the syndicated loans in the U.S. from 2008 to 2011.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED U.S. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;2/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p9
A chart is presented concerning the closed U.S. leveraged loans which include information on tranche, oan type, and maturity.
- Key loan activity. // American Banker;8/18/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 159, p22
Presents a chart showing the key loan activity in the United States for the week of August 7-11, 1995.
- LEVERAGED LOAN FORWARD CALENDAR. // Leveraged Finance News;2/20/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p6
A table is presented which provides data on leveraged loans in the U.S. which are announced in January-February, 2012 from various issuers including Freescale Semiconductor Inc., AMC Entertainment Inc., and Summit Entertainment LLC.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED US. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;2/20/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p8
A table is presented which provides data on the closed leveraged loans in the U.S. to various borrowers in January-February 2012, which include ACCO Brands Corp., C & S Wholesale Grocers Inc., and Knoll Inc.
- Loanbase Statistics - Syndicated U.S. Loans. // Leveraged Finance News;9/5/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 34, p11
A chart is presented depicting loanbase statistics of syndicated U.S. loans from 2008 to 2011.
- The leading borrowing deals in your region. // Money;May95, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p55
Presents the leading borrowing deals in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, New York City, Chicago, Illinois and Los Angeles, California. Loan type; Institution; Rate; Payment; Telephone.
- The leading borrowing deals in the U.S.A. // Money;Jul96, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
Presents charts on the leading borrowing deals in the United States as of July 1996. Cities including Dallas/Fort Worth, New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles; Loan types of fixed-rate 30-year, one-year adjustable, home-equity line and car loan; Institution names; Rates; Payment per month;...