Enterprising accountant uses technology for profit
- Old-school values. Crawford, James A. // Overdrive;May2000, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p57
Profiles Patriot, Ohio-based trucker John Gill. Personal background; Career history; Civic involvement; Job challenges; Keys to success; Views on the trucking industry.
- Street smarts. Fisk, Holly Celeste // Entrepreneur;Jun96, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p252
Reports on the disappointment that John M. Gill encounter with the sales of his hockey puck garnered, at the National Sporting Goods Show in Chicago in 1990. Call he received from a Kmart buyer; What the call entailed; 1995 sales for Gill's company Sun Hockey Incorporated; Future of the company.
- Husband-wife effort aids Gill's success. VanderVeen, Don // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 13 Issue 33, pB-5
Features tool & die company Gill Industries owned and managed by John and Rita Gill. Company background; Services offered; Number of employees; Growth of the company.
- MCC welcomes interim pastor. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/27/2006, Issue 957, p21
The article reports on the appointment of John Gill as interim pastor of the Metropolitan Community Church of San Diego, California. Gill has 35 years of experience in the denomination, leading churches in Atlanta, Georgia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Houston, Texas. It announces that Gill...
- Kiki (Book Review). Leber, Michele M. // Library Journal;8/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 14, p1587
Reviews the book 'Kiki,' by John Gill.
- The Tenant (Book). Friesen, Lynette; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;6/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p147
Reviews the book 'The Tenant,' by John Gill.
- John Gill on Resisting Sexual Temptation. BOYD, JONATHAN // Puritan Reformed Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p254
The article takes a look at the views of 18th century Calvinist religious thinker John Gill's views on resisting sexual temptation. The author examines Gill's view on how should a pastor approach the teachings of the Bible on sex and sexual temptation and the advice that he offers to people who...
- Obituaries. // Publishers Weekly;8/28/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 35, p32
Presents obituaries of people in the book industry in the United States. Includes Jay S. Garon, president of Jay Garon-Brooke Associates; Poet and small-press publisher John J. Gill; Alan Weiner, owner of New York City's Academy Bookstore.
- Less paperwork and quicker access. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/22/2004, Issue 214, p7
Reports on the restructuring efforts, particularly with the maintenance sector, at Network Rail (NR) in Great Britain as of January 2004. Advantages of bringing maintenance contract in-house, according to Infrastructure Manager John Gill; Comments from maintenance staff on the NR maintenance...