Payroll for hire
- After-the-fact payroll software. // Practical Accountant;Nov97 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p15
Presents an index of manufactures of payroll computer software products.
- Payroll software and services. // Practical Accountant;Nov97 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p45
Presents an index of suppliers of payroll accounting computer software and support services. Addresses and contact information.
- Payroll software features at a glance. // Practical Accountant;Nov97 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p54
Presents information on the features of payroll accounting computer software.
- Tax and payroll. Scisco, Peter // PC World;Feb1994, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p192
Features tax and payroll management shareware programs. Am-Tax; Zipper Payroll 1.6; ZPay 3; Registration fee; Availability; Contact information.
- City considers payroll software. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/02/98, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p11
Reports on a plan of the Grand Rapids, Michigan city commissioners to embark on a human resource and payroll system upgrade. Plans of spending $1.5 million on a computer software for the system's upgrade; Capabilities of the said software.
- FREE LUNCH? Davis, Josh // Benefits Selling;Jan2016, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on Zenefits or YouPeople Inc.'s payroll service that provides totally for free is a very light HR solution.
- ASPs Take the Pain out of the Payroll. Hendry, Graham // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p39
Reports on the use of application service providers (ASP) to handle payroll work in New Zealand. Problems in in-house payrolls; Description of ASP; Services offered by ASP; Advantages of using ASP; Cost of ownership of ASP delivery; Security strategy in using an ASP service; Datacom's launching...
- A Better Way to Pay. Kelly, Susan // Treasury & Risk Management;Dec/Jan2003, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the use of incentive compensation management (ICM) software by various companies in the U.S. Vendors of ICM systems; Increasing popularity of systems for tracking the commissions and bonuses owed to salespeople; Cost-savings derived from the systems through the elimination of...
- Software scene. Fireman, Jerry // Landscape Management;Oct2002, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p32
Reports on Tucson, Arizona-based landscape company The Groundkeeper's solution to payroll consolidation problems in its accounting system. Selection of software from the Solomon Financial Series, a product of Microsoft Great Plains Business Solutions; Project management capabilities of the...