- Software keeps track of where the money goes. Cullen, Terri // Northern New Jersey Business;3/22/95, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p32
Focuses on personal finance computer software. Features; Applications; User benefits; Software titles.
- Easy money: Personal finance software. Scisco, Peter // PC World;Jan1995, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p165
Evaluates personal finance software. Kiplinger's Simply Money 2.0; Managing Your Money 2.0; Microsoft Money 3.0; MoneyCounts 8.0; Quicken Deluxe 4.0; Features; Price; Benefits of finance packages; Technical support; Advent of electronic access to financial information. INSET: Best buys..
- A current account. Mitchell, Selina // Australian Personal Computer;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p141
Makes various observations about personal finance software. Percentage of the global market controlled by Intel; Microsoft and Intuit's lining up of support from financial institutions for the development of advanced packages; Move to make personal finance software the front end for online banking.
- The shareware option. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p142
Features shareware personal finance software. Includes Home Accountant; Home Budget; WinCheck.
- Small-business accounting on a shoestring. Beamer, Scott // Macworld;Aug1993, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p77
Features Quicken, the version 4.0 upgrade of the personal-finance program, and M.USA's CashBiz. Quicken version 4.0 inclusions; CashBiz's advantages over Quicken; Upgrade information.
- Best ways to manage your money. Tyson, Eric // PCWorld;Jan1997, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p134
Introduces several articles on personal financial management.
- Getting organized. Tyson, Eric // PCWorld;Jan1997, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p136
Opinion. Offers advice on personal financial management software. Getting a checkbook program; Setting it up; Saving receipts; Creating logical categories; Balancing accounts; Online banking; Splitting transactions; Entering your paycheck; Recommended software for various financial scenarios. ...
- Personal finance 98: Money versus Quicken. Arar, Yardena; McLaughlin, Laurianne // PCWorld;Nov1997, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p100
Reviews several personal finance software packages. Microsoft's Money 98 and Money 98 Financial Suite; Intuit's Quicken 98, Quicken Deluxe 98, Quicken Home & Business 98, and Quicken Financial Suite 98; Pros; Cons; Value; Price; Vendor contact point.
- Managing your money. // Fortune;Winter97 Supplement, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p199
Discusses the different types of personal finance software for families. The uses such as bill paying; The help with debt management; Monitoring portfolios. INSET: Personal finance software checklist.