State of the Arts folds into English holding company
- State of the Art getting British parent. // Practical Accountant;Mar98, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
Presents information on a joint agreement between the Sage Group PLC, an accounting software company and State of the Art Incorporated. Stipulations of the agreement; Products and services provided by State of the Art; Details on the company's financial performance for the fiscal year ended...
- Zone valve upgrades Metlund System. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar95, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p30
Features the Metlund Hot Water Demand System. Advantages of zone valve over solenoid valve; ACT Inc. as maker of the system.
- The 16-bit micro is here. // Accountancy;Jan1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1061, p42
Features the Sirius microcomputer from ACT. Key features; Applications; Pricing.
- A lovely bunch of Apricots. // Accountancy;Sep84, Vol. 95 Issue 1093, p49
Features the ACT's range of Apricot computer products. Desktop microcomputer; Local area network system; Apricot Portable computer.
- DacEasy, Inc., releases Flagship, Version 5.0: Fully customizable managerial accounting system. Smith, L. Murphy; Warner, Paul D. // CPA Journal;Aug93, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p75
Presents the Flagship, Version 5.0 customizable managerial accounting system from DacEasy, Inc. Features; Advantages; Requirements; Price.
- DacEasy adds E-mail support. // PC Week;12/19/94, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p35
Reports on DacEasy Inc.'s release of version 2 of its small-business accounting software `DacEasy Accounting for Windows.'
- FlagShip 5.0. Bertolucci, Jeff // PC World;Sep93, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p94
Presents FlagShip 5.0 from DacEasy Inc. Customizable multimodule accounting system for large companies; Features; Price.
- ACT Fastening Solutions. // Underground Construction;May2007, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates a line of hand tools which safely remove cable ties and plastic strapping from ACT Inc.
- baromÃ¨tre Sage sur les PME et la facture Ã©lectronique. // Archimag;jui2013, Issue 265, p12
The article reports on the enterprise management software company Sage's annual barometer which offers statistics on the amount of electronic and paper bills sent by small and medium-sized businesses annually and mentions the launch of its paper-less invoices solution E-facture.