Best Software sees sharp earnings increase
- Best Software Profits Drop. // Accounting Technology;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the financial performance of Best Software for the quarter ended September 30, 1997. Decrease in net income; Revenues; Factors accounting for second-quarter earnings.
- Best's Dedicated Units Offer Accounting Solutions. // Accounting Technology;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 18, p14
Reports on the launching of Accountants Division by Best Software Inc. to address the needs of the accounting sector in California. Offering of comprehensive business management resources and accounting practice solutions; Features of the Best Software Accountants Network business program;...
- New Functions Upgrade a Familiar Product. Meade, Jim // HRMagazine;Jan2000, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p105
Evaluates the computer software Abra Suite 6.0 from Best Software Inc. Features of the software; Equipment requirements; Consideration for users automating HR for the first time.
- SalesLogix: Defending the Front Office. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the introduction of SalesLogix, a CRM package of Best Software in the U.S. Competitive advantage from other front-office products; Interest among computer resellers to sell SalesLogix; Sales, marketing and support components of the computer software.
- Best Premiers HR Suite. // Practical Accountant;Jun2000, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p30
Introduces Best Software's CustomHRMSTM computer software.
- Best chalks up record revenue. // Accounting Technology;Dec99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports on Reston, Virginia-based Best Software Inc.'s earnings for the third quarter of 1999.
- Best Releases Enterprise 6.1. // Practical Accountant;Jun2002, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p27
Reports on the launching of Enterprise Suite 6.1 by software developer Best Software Inc.
- BEST OFFERS SMALL BIZ SUITE. // Accounting Technology;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
Reports the release of the accounting software, Best Enterprise Suite Small Business Edition (SBE) by Best Software in the U.S. Expansion of the financial lines of companies; Target users of SBE.
- BusinessWorks Gold. // Accounting Technology;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p47
Evaluates the accounting software, BusinessWorks Gold version 2.2 by Best Software in the U.S. Capability of the client/server options; Opportunity of accountants to integrate business applications to industry specific vertical solutions.