Compucraft offers tax return print image CD-ROM
- Untitled. // Practical Accountant;May96, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
Presents information on several accounting firms in the United States. How Creative Solutions Incorporated acquired Digitax; Location of Compucraft Data Services tax service on Internet; How to access `Federal Register.'
- 'I WAS BURNED OUT!' Until I Discovered How To Make A Fortune Before Tax Season Starts Again.... Phillips, Joe // Practical Accountant;Oct2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p43
Relates experience on Bill's Free Report, a tax return preparation service. Presentation of techniques to make extra income before the start of tax season; Problems encountered before tax season; Advantages of the system to accountants and financial advisors.
- Banks eye return on tax filing service. Tucker, Tracey // American Banker;11/16/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 221, p12
Reports on the Annual Tax Checkup service offered by Tax Shop. Checking of tax returns and electronic filing; Offering of the service by other banks; Service fees.
- Tax returns and forms on CD ROM. // Chartered Accountants Journal;May99, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p50
Reports on the New Zealand Internal Revenue Department's creation of a CD-ROM containing information on tax returns for the year 1999. Use of the CD-ROM for training and record keeping purposes; Contact information.
- One more day - IRS extends filing for CNY. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;4/15/96, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the extension by the Internal Revenue Service of the filing of income tax returns.
- Help! I made a mistake on my tax return. // Glamour;Mar96, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p128
Focuses on reporting wrong tax returns to the US Internal Revenue Service.
- IRS provides guidance on identifying numbers for tax return preparers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p18
The article reports on the proposed regulations of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) where tax return preparers are required to use Preparer Tax Identification Numbers (PTINs) on all tax returns and tax refund claims in the U.S.
- Deductions from Delhi. Abelson, Ben // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/9/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p1A
Reports that U.S. companies have begun to market offshore tax preparation services to accounting firms in the country. Practice of outsourcing tax returns; Benefits of outsourcing tax returns; Arrangement in outsourcing taxes.
- Taxes doneâ€¦or are they? ROSENBERG, JOYCE M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP24
The article offers advice to small-business owners in the U.S. on how to make filing income tax returns easier. Hiring an accountant, tax attorney or a bookkeeper to do the return reportedly will streamline compiling next year's return. Business owners may also save money on taxes since a paid...