- CCH acquires ViewPlan. // Practical Accountant;Feb98, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the acquisition of ViewPlan Incorporated by CCH Incorporated. Services and products provided by ViewPlan; Comments from Rebecca Hensley, publisher of CCH's Federal and State Tax Group.
- San Diego firm announces upgrade to charitable trust planning software. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Nov96, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p102
Focuses on ViewPlan Inc.'s unveiling of an upgrade to its charitable trust planning software program, Benequick.
- Compliance software. // Professional Safety;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p51
Reports on the Safety Compliance Assistant interactive software invented by CCH Incorporated. What features cover; What program is designed to do.
- New CCH trumpets product development. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Aug96, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
Reports on CCH Inc.'s product development strategies. Plans to launch more new products; Expansion and improvement of product lines in the areas of tax research and tax preparation; Development of products for the small office/home office market.
- Moving out. // Business News New Jersey;6/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p3
Reports on developments related to CCH Inc. Plan to sell company building in New Jersey.
- CCH Introduces Federal and State SourceDocs on CD-ROM. // Information Today;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the introduction of CCH Federal SouceDocs and CCH State SourceDocs by CCH Incorporated, a provider of tax and business law information. Information on the CD-ROM research tools; Comments from Charlie Ter Bush, CCH federal tax product manager; Inclusion of the 1997 U.S. Master Tax...
- CCM Enhances Standard Federal Tax Reporter. // Information Today;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p23
Announces the enhancement of CCH Incorporated's electronic version of CCH Standard Federal Tax Reporter, a tax research publication. Information found on publication; Annual fee to use publication; Contact information.
- Tax tidbits. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Nov96, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p38
Features CCH Inc.'s database of tax and legal information. Web address.
- Costs of absenteeism on the rise. Martinez, Michelle Neely // HR Magazine;Nov95, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p22
Reports the results of a survey done by CCH Incorporated, pertaining to unscheduled absence in the United States workplace. Results.