Best Software offers property tax software
- Fund-Raising Software: A Raised Profile. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the benefits of fund-raising software for resellers handling not-for-profit accounting software. Quality of the reporting capabilities of fund-raising packages; Overview on the portfolio of fund-raising packages from Best Software Inc.; Needed strategies for vendors in selling...
- New programs are powerful, flexible, and manageable. Holzinger, Albert G.; Hotch, Ripley // Nation's Business;Dec94, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p52
Presents new versions of Peachtree's Peachtree Accounting for Windows and Intuit's QuickBooks. Improvements; Retail prices.
- Intuit, Best Software Offer Improved Accounting Apps. Morochove, Richard; Mainelli, Tom // PCWorld;Feb2005, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p56
Reviews accounting software QuickBooks 2005 from Intuit and Simply Accounting 2005 from Best Software. Improvements in the advanced editions of QuickBooks; Changes in the Premium and Pro version of Simply Accounting 2005; Price of the products.
- Practice development news. // Accounting Technology;Sep98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs on accounting software companies in the United States. Information on the award received by the Accounting Computer Technology from Platinum Software company; Recruitment of resellers by CyberOffice Technologies for the launching of its CyberOffice accounting system;...
- Something for the "Little" Guy. Labate, John // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Best Software Inc.'s released of Pro Series 7.3, an upgrade of its accounting software, ACCPAC Pro Series. Target users; Capabilities and features; Comments of Craig Downing, ACCPAC vice president of product management, on functions of the finance department.
- SOFTWARE. // Accounting Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p30
Introduces several computer software for accounting firms. FAS Gov Asset Accounting for fixed asset management from Best Software Inc.; TakeCharge! for accounting principles from Open Systems Inc.; Design of the QuickBooks Customer Manager from Intuit.
- Write-up Winners. Knaster, Barry // Accounting Technology;Sep2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p30
Evaluates six computer software products used in the accounting profession. Client Accounting 4.0 by Howell Software of Winter Springs, Florida and the EasyAcct Professional Series by Intuit Software by Plano, Texas; CPA-Client Write-up by Pensacola, Florida-based Best Software and the Write-up...
- SOFTWARE. // Accounting Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p54
Reviews several accounting software. Abra Payroll/MIP Fund Accounting interface from Best Software; Oxygen 2.0 from AIRS; E-Budget software from Telesis Management Tools Inc.
- Blackbaud, Best beefing up fund product lines. // Accounting Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the improvements made by computer software developers Blackbaud and Best Software to their respective financial accounting products as of September 8, 2003. Module added to the Financial Edge software by Blackbaud that allows budget managers to use their organizations' intranet when...