Micro Vision buys PC Tax
- Micro Vision. // Accounting Technology;Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p33
Evaluates the Tax Relief computer software developed by Micro Vision Software company. Software distribution; Electronic storage capacity; Support methods. INSET: Micro Vision Software.
- Tax Relief. // Accounting Technology;Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p52
Features the Tax Relief tax preparation software from Micro Vision Software. Features and functions; Company background; Contact information.
- Micro Vision. // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Deals with the enhancements made by New York-based Micro Vision Software to its Tax Relief software. Expansion of the electronic filing options; Development of non-tax products along with Web-based tools; Promotion of the company's portal AccountantsWorld.
- Tax & financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Aug2000, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p16
Features various news briefs on tax and financial planning as of August 2000. Web-hosted time and billing application from Micro Vision Software Inc.; Risk Management section added to the Methusaleh 2000 computer software by Unger Software; Appointment of Brian Clayton as chief financial...
- Tax and financial planning news. // Accounting Technology;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
Reports on developments related to software companies servicing accounting firms in the United States as of January 2000. Includes Micro Vision Software's alliance with LM Financial; Tax Compliance's posting of tax information in its Web site; Practitioners Publishing Co.'s launch of its PPC...
- MicroVision promises support improvements. // Accounting Technology;Jul99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p14
Cites Micro Vision Software's development of plans for handling support calls during the hectic tax season. Revamp of the company's telephone system; Problem caused by the DOS-to-Windows migration.
- Magic Numbers. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/8/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 48, p5A
Discusses developments in tax return process. Launching a Micro Vision Software Inc.; Creation of portal AccountantsWorld.com; Product development team that created programs to help accountants from sales tax to personal financial planning and taxes.
- Tax news. // Accounting Technology;Jun98, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p12
Presents news briefs on the United States accounting firms. Acquisition of Damirus Corporation by CCH; Shipment of tax software from Micro Vision Software; Windows version of business tax software from Orrtax Software; Software sold by CPSystems to Greatland; Tax research offering by West Group.
- Micro Vision gets Veritask write-up. // Practical Accountant;Jul99, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Micro Vision Software Inc.'s acquisition of the customer list and source code of the Veritask write-up program from Professional Design Systems Inc.